Levels

The level you are in-game means the experience you have had but what if you have like 3 lvl 10 account or lvl 20 accounts... People wouldn't really know how much experience you have had so what if there were a way to take the lvl from your alt and add it on to your current account :)

Comments

•  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    (buying xp)
  • ValleyValley Member
    That's basically being able to buy multiple quest packs lol
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    See it from this perspective.. Name is identity, therefore, different characters are different identities. These identities accumulate their own experience individually, not the collective. It makes sense having it this way.

So No.
    Some households/IP's have multiple users. And as mentioned above, highly abusable in many ways.
  • Fine. Close. Moderators please close this...
  • QbirdQbird Member
    Every suggestion has to be thought as helpful for the game, I like yours, it makes some noobs less nooby (noob isn't an insult , I am one ) so thank you for trying to make the game better
  • how to become level 60 in 1 hour:
    make 6 accounts at level 10
    put all the levels on one account
    enjoy your cheap not even hardly worked on levels
    _1
  • -Gundam- said:

Every suggestion has to be thought as helpful for the game, I like yours, it makes some noobs less nooby (noob isn't an insult , I am one ) so thank you for trying to make the game better

noob = insult
    newbie = normal word
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Well after getting two level 60's and two level 30's I would be sad if this was added >:o leveling up those accounts to have high levels with those names for nothing.
  • QbirdQbird Member
    Piratax10 said:

-Gundam- said:

noob = insult
    newbie = normal word
    I use both as normal words, and I make sure that the person Im talking to knows it .