The Weston Family RP: Roleplaying clan

Just doing a copy-paste of my thread from before, here you guys go! Members, the house is underway and should be done within a month. I will PM you when the roleplay will start!

The year is 1948. The setting is Northeast Brittan. Madame Weston's wealthy husband has never returned from one of his many trips around the world. Many suspect foul play. After all, who could not be after his seventeen million cubit fortune? Come one and come all, to join the family as a made character or create your own! Will you inherit the fortune? Or will you be the killer's next target?

GENERAL CLAN INFORMATION:
This clan is a role play clan centered around the short information above. Every other day, members will meet up to play out a short story. I will give everyone information based on their character to help evolve that session's short story as well as the greater story. You are free to do whatever you please during the session, but consider the following; the information given to you before the session, the information of the previous story, the time period, and your character's personality.

HOW TO JOIN:
Put a comment below, telling me about your qbee (username, level, how long you've played, and something you feel I need to know about you, IE you have a pet dog). Also put what character on the list below you would like to act as or create your own character. When creating your own character, tell me the character's name, gender, age, relation to the family, intentions, and again, a fact about the character, IE they want to start a truck company. Please also put the times when you usually play or times that would be good for you to have a session.

CLAN RULES:
I'm not going to do some age rule, but please, act mature. I am looking for good grammar, complete sentences, and people who can act their character. It's fine to joke around a little, but keep in mind that the time is 1948 and this is a very proper. IE how to act: Oh no, it seems the dishwasher stopped working! I'll have to fix it. IE how not to act: o dude the dishwashr is broken lol i blew it up w/my gun XDD. Also, please no talking about other parts of the game while we are in the middle of a story. If you're going to be asking if anyone has a blue baseball cap for sale in the middle of a session, this clan probably isn't right for you. Also, you don't need to come to every session. If you get swamped with homework or your mom takes away your phone, it's fine to skip out on a session, but try to come to at least two sessions a week. Contacting me if you are going to be absent either in game or on the forums in advance is great.

CLAN CHARACTERS: (Only a small amount of information here, I'm leaving the rest to you guys! Again, feel free to create your own character in the comments.)
-Madame Weston: A wealthy, elderly woman who's husband was killed. She was made very wealthy after the late Sir Weston's death, and now owns a large sum of money and the Weston Estate.
-Sir Clinton Weston: The late Sir Weston's brother, who moved to the Weston Estate after his brother's death. He strangely inherited none of Sir Weston's cubits after Sir Weston passed away.
-Miss Frances Weston: Sir and Madame Weston's child. Currently plotting running away from her family's many rules and regulations.
-Servants and people willing to participate: If you don't want a main role very often and just want to make closet cleaning noises or prepare dinner, this character is for you.
These are the only characters for now, I will add more if needed.

Miscellaneous:
These sessions will be held in a soon to be built grand house. We are also in need of builders, if you would be willing to contribute your skills. I will finance every material we need. Sessions will be held at the same time every week day, and the same time every weekend. If you have anymore questions, please send me a message, add me in game, or comment below. Thanks for taking the time to read this hunk and for considering joining. Hope you will join the Weston Family!
(not quite sure if this is in the right section, please let me know if it isn't)

Comments

• Bumping this up, the Weston House is almost finished! If you want to come and check it out, come over to JuNioR's House (the name will be fixed soon). Don't be shy everyone, feel free to PM me with any questions!