Is there a date for the farm pack?

Minister9Minister9 Member
edited July 2017 in Help Requests
I want to know if there is a date for the farm pack...

Comments

• Sometime before Christmas :)!
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Before 2020 to be sure.
  • This is a serious discussion
  • edited July 2017
    We are being serious, if I was joking I would of included a pun. It is comforting to know something is sooner than later. You know we can't when the farm pack is out. Not even the devs can say! Like what if Kewberth is eating a delicious spaghetti dinner and gets a meatball lodged in his throat. Anything can happen.....!

The last several times devs have given a release window for something like Caverns and Cars there was riots in the streets. So they are not telling anyone anything solid until it is going up on the live server.
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    Mobe said:

I want to know if there is a date for the farm pack...

Of course there is date.

• They will never tell us!!
    But with the release of all the beta videos i'm fairly certain it will be soon...
    We all wish it was now...
  • =-_-= Only if we could take their most beloved food away until they confessed.
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited July 2017
    I heard mutliple times it was coming in the next week, but nothing too sure.

I think the ones who said that are just impatient
  • probs gonna be in 2019.
    september 23th.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    It will come when it will come. If the developers could supply a date, they would. Just be happy knowing that if they have released detailed information in regards to it, it means it will come "soon".
  • Me too
  • =-_-= Only if we could take their most beloved food away until they confessed.

i have a better plan
    lets steal their cow mascot MAUAHHAHAAHAHAU >:D