Support verification link not working.

Earlier today I wanted to open a support account because I had donated 20$ to Trevor's GoFundMe page, and I was told I'd need to open a support ticket. However, the verification link for my account isn't working. If somebody could give me a new one, that'd be great, thanks~

Comments

• Same doesn't work for me
  • lucaaa795 said:

Just create a ticket.that should work

well it's been 24 hours and the ticket I sent without being logged in hasn't worked to get the hats yet, so I want to make an account ;;
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    Misticall said:

lucaaa795 said:

well it's been 24 hours and the ticket I sent without being logged in hasn't worked to get the hats yet, so I want to make an account ;;
    To get a reply it make takes more than 24 hours
  • lucaaa795 said:

NoeNt2 said:

Misticall said:

lucaaa795 said:

To get a reply it make takes more than 24 hours
    Actually,it takes less than 24h in some cases.I got a reply in few hours 2 weeks ago.However i had to wait even 2 days one time!
    If its not awnsered within 48 hours,send another one.
  • It's been more than 48 hours; still no hats, can anyone help?
    FYI: if this matters, I used my old account Lunarci's friend code so the hats would be delivered to that account.
    @mabz
  • MabzMabz Forum Administrator, Customer Support
    edited July 2017
    Hey Misticall,

Your support ticket from July 20th has been replied on the same day with the hats allotted to the account, LunarCi. It should be in the inventory.
  • Newt JamesNewt James Member
    edited July 2017
    Same for me, i can not get to the verification link
  • mabz said:

Hey Misticall,

Your support ticket from July 20th has been replied on the same day with the hats allotted to the account, LunarCi. It should be in the inventory.

o-o
    Did something go wrong or anything? I've been checking that account several times daily since I donated and there haven't been any hats.
  • Problem solved; please close ^^