Poll number two

The people with the highest points are CD87, Jad, and Space_Fetus in that order.

Comments

• Woo jad
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    just a kind reminder to all voters, a vote for space_fetus is a vote for builders,mushroom lovers and people who fancy a good cup of tea!
    #workingclassvote
  • just a kind reminder to all voters, a vote for space_fetus is a vote for builders,mushroom lovers and people who fancy a good cup of tea!
    #workingclassvote

A cup of tea?
    What kind?
    I LOVE TEA >:0

just a kind reminder to all voters, a vote for space_fetus is a vote for builders,mushroom lovers and people who fancy a good cup of tea!
    #workingclassvote

A cup of tea?
    What kind?
    we have so many kinds, what ever your heart desires...
  • Vote for jad
  • Vote for me! Free egg plates when they come out!
  • what is this vote for anyways
  • Highest Points? I don't get what we are voting for?? But my vote will go to whoever loves coffee as much as me!

Highest Points? I don't get what we are voting for?? But my vote will go to whoever loves coffee as much as me!

i drink so much tea and coffee i dream of a perfect combo of both.... mmmmm
  • what type of coffee milk or normal dark?
  • Vote for me :) im quite the big dill :) im fresh too!!!
  • Vote for me :) im quite the big dill :) im fresh too!!!

Maybe if you take the lead, you should give away pickle - shaped cookies with extra green frosting :3

Vote me. I'll give away....um...... Snow Clouds! For hot countries! Like......maybe......um...... Philippines!
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited July 2017
    How is it possible that I was ended first in the last poll? I guess I should take this thread seriously (a bit) to worth the love (aka. deads, hatreds, rage and the love of parkours) of all my voters.

From what I notice, it's literally the fight between [Building] vs [Parkour] (vs [Meme] if you count jad too)

#workingclassvote

I'd bomb all the blocks and throw all mushrooms to the lava! (The tea was delicious btw)
    P/S: Should I say something to all of my voters just like the one you made?
  • just a kind reminder to all voters, a vote for space_fetus is a vote for builders,mushroom lovers and people who fancy a good cup of tea!
    #workingclassvote

A cup of tea?
    What kind?
    we have so many kinds, what ever your heart desires...
    BLACK TEA
    GREEN TEA
    I LOVE EVERY TEA.
  • Glad to know someone out there loves me >:o

I didn't even vote for myself!

I am happy. xD
  • Go jad xd
  • Polls closing TOMORROW, Five people with highest percentage get to survive to go to the next round!