Im Quitting Forever.

* UltimaZ ** UltimaZ * Member
edited July 2017 in Community
I will be busy with my own life and move on :)
to my close friends and brothers here in cc.. i will never forget you all <3

I'm giving all my rares to my closest friend. it worth about 1.5 million assets combined :)
i will give all my asset too and my place and my realm and all of sky empire.

for my farewell i will do a give away in sky empire city :3 seeker event see u there guys... my wife will holla later

Comments

• Cya
  • seriously ???? >.< you just got back >.<
  • cya
  • I feel bad seeing someone leaving this awesome community,alas,I wish you good luck on your and never give up on your dreams!
  • Cya :) Good luck irl

I hope all will be fine for you :3
  • ;-;...
  • Pretty much I quit perma means I will be back in six months like anyone who says it such as Ponto or Sir Nuke lol.
  • PiousPious Member

Pretty much I quit perma means I will be back in six months like anyone who says it such as Ponto or Sir Nuke lol.

Yep.
    UltimaZ said:

I'm giving all my rares to my closest friend. it worth about 1.5 million assets combined :)

Also kinda' lame letting everyone know how poor you are.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Pious said:

Pretty much I quit perma means I will be back in six months like anyone who says it such as Ponto or Sir Nuke lol.

Yep.
    UltimaZ said:

Also kinda' lame banning everyone from Pen's Yard
  • Pious said:

Yep.
    UltimaZ said:

Also kinda lame getting off topic to something totally different

Cya
  • PiousPious Member

Pious said:

Yep.
    UltimaZ said:

If that's aimed towards me, I myself was 'banned' 4 times at Pen's, and other times in Lobbies, when that ruckus was going on. Wasn't completely my doing. :(
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Back on topic please everyone.

Wish you all the best Ult. Have a nice life.
  • * UltimaZ ** UltimaZ * Member
    edited July 2017
    im poor u say? im not the kind of guy who hordes his cubits for him self.. i spent 500k plus for my clan .. i did so much give aways.. helped alot of my clan members and friends financially.. give gifts to bdays and so on and so fourth..

did finance my spies to stop this game from breaking because of hackers cheater... U JUST DONT KNOW there are lots of cheaters our there.. they are just so careful not to get caught.. i reported lots and had made banned lots of players who did really do illegal things in cubic castles..

made the most amazing clan in cc ( Sky Empire ) . friended lots of mods like superxtreme bj ware gdog etc. some of them was my friend before they became a mod. i made a lot of friends.. i made alot of things.. i support young players because this game is cruel and lots of kids cry.. and i try to understand them and they come to me and ask for my help. i did participate to most contest. i just did alot.. :) and i'm proud of it.

i tried to be a good person in cc and help the community.. i really do hate scammers though. i spent so much time in this game and made alot of friends.

what is the meaning of cubits when u dont have good friends.. btw im a free to play and imagine how did i collect all those cubits? all hard work and pure hard work only without scamming people or being a traitors to friends nor tricking other people just to gain cubits.. and i never sold over priced items.. luck comes to you when u are a good person...

for all my haters, haters gonna hate.. and for all my supporters thank you all!..

Rip UltimaZ 2014-2017

good bye everyone.. <3 i hate to leave but it can't be helped
  • QbirdQbird Member
    "haters gonna hate" is neither an argument or an excuse .
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    edited July 2017
    Pious said:

Yep.
    UltimaZ said:

lucaaa795 said:

Pious said:

UltimaZ said:

I think he wants to be like "Look my friends will be rich now if you arent my friend you wont be rich". that smiling face can be understand in many different ways imo
    But yeah its kinda lame letting everyone know how poor he is (very poor tbh)
    Its sad to see those rude people in this community... As much as they stay they will ruin every thing... let's not be rude...

And let's have some respect to those people if you know what the word 'respect' means
  • QbirdQbird Member
    NoeNt2 said:

Pious said:

Yep.
    UltimaZ said:

lucaaa795 said:

Pious said:

UltimaZ said:

I think he wants to be like "Look my friends will be rich now if you arent my friend you wont be rich". that smiling face can be understand in many different ways imo
    But yeah its kinda lame letting everyone know how poor he is (very poor tbh)
    Its sad to see those rude people in this community... As much as they stay they will ruin every thing... let's not be rude...
    Everyone has always and will always be rude towards at least one person .UltimaZ is towards a big part of the cc's forums comunity .
  • PiousPious Member
    UltimaZ said:

im poor u say? im not the kind of guy who hordes his cubits for him self.. i spent 500k plus for my clan .. i did so much give aways.. helped alot of my clan members and friends financially.. give gifts to bdays and so on and so fourth..

did finance my spies to stop this game from breaking because of hackers cheater... U JUST DONT KNOW there are lots of cheaters our there.. they are just so careful not to get caught.. i reported lots and had made banned lots of players who did really do illegal things in cubic castles..

made the most amazing clan in cc ( Sky Empire ) . friended lots of mods like superxtreme bj ware gdog etc. some of them was my friend before they became a mod. i made a lot of friends.. i made alot of things.. i support young players because this game is cruel and lots of kids cry.. and i try to understand them and they come to me and ask for my help. i did participate to most contest. i just did alot.. :) and i'm proud of it.

i tried to be a good person in cc and help the community.. i really do hate scammers though. i spent so much time in this game and made alot of friends.

what is the meaning of cubits when u dont have good friends.. btw im a free to play and imagine how did i collect all those cubits? all hard work and pure hard work only without scamming people or being a traitors to friends nor tricking other people just to gain cubits.. and i never sold over priced items.. luck comes to you when u are a good person...

for all my haters, haters gonna hate.. and for all my supporters thank you all!..

Rip UltimaZ 2014-2017

good bye everyone.. <3 i hate to leave but it can't be helped</p>

Being active on the forums isn't quitting.
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    Pious said:

UltimaZ said:

Rip UltimaZ 2014-2017

Pious Give a bit respect to him and stop trying to be someone ... you are nothing our eyes....at least he doesn't abusedo the Kick bug....
  • Goodbye and good luck :)
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    edited July 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

NoeNt2 said:

Pious said:

UltimaZ said:

Rip UltimaZ 2014-2017

Pious Give a bit respect to him and stop trying to be someone ... you are nothing our eyes....at least he doesn't abusedo the Kick bug....
    Look who is talking.
    Also,pious is right.Being active on forums after announcing your quit is not helping with the situation at all.
    Not gonna waste my time with a guy that he cursing to me on discord and he can't do it here because he is afraid <3 have a nice day..

2 faced guy^-^
  • NoeNt2 said:

lucaaa795 said:

NoeNt2 said:

Pious said:

UltimaZ said:

Rip UltimaZ 2014-2017

Look who is talking.
    Also,pious is right.Being active on forums after announcing your quit is not helping with the situation at all.
    Not gonna waste my time with a guy that he cursing to me on discord and he can't do it here because he is afraid <3 have good a nice day..</p>
    He's not afraid of doing it here
    He's following the rules

And people are complaining about darma 24/7 and look who's starting drama
    And now someone's gonna come to me and say that by talking about drama I started drama
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    edited July 2017

NoeNt2 said:

lucaaa795 said:

NoeNt2 said:

Pious said:

UltimaZ said:

Rip UltimaZ 2014-2017

Look who is talking.
    Not gonna waste my time with a guy that he cursing to me on discord and he can't do it here because he is afraid <3 have good a nice day..</p>
    He's following the rules

And now someone's gonna come to me and say that by talking about drama I started drama
    There are not only in the game rules...there are irl rules too but we'll I think no one didn't teached him
  • NoeNt2 said:

NoeNt2 said:

lucaaa795 said:

NoeNt2 said:

Pious said:

UltimaZ said:

Rip UltimaZ 2014-2017

Look who is talking.
    He's following the rules

There are not only in the game rules...there are irl rules too but we'll I think no one didn't teached him
    Since you're saying that he should follow the rules that probably means YOU follow the rules and if you DO follow the rules you would stop at this point

I won't get involved in any kinda fight you guys will start
    So addios
  • RYBIERYBIE Member

NoeNt2 said:

NoeNt2 said:

lucaaa795 said:

NoeNt2 said:

Pious said:

UltimaZ said:

Rip UltimaZ 2014-2017

Look who is talking.
    He's following the rules

Since you're saying that he should follow the rules that probably means YOU follow the rules and if you DO follow the rules you would stop at this point

I won't get involved in any kinda fight you guys will start
    So addios
    You already get involved by commenting in this thread lol...anyways addios;D
  • Noe remember what luca called you? Yup i just realized that's so you...
    not taking any sides just saying
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    It takes more than 1 man to start drama, it takes more than 1 man to make drama carry on. If no one comments on drama, there will be no drama, only someones view - it can be hated, liked, respected, hated etc.
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    lucaaa795 said:

NoeNt2 said:

NoeNt2 said:

lucaaa795 said:

NoeNt2 said:

Pious said:

UltimaZ said:

Rip UltimaZ 2014-2017

Look who is talking.
    He's following the rules

I actually respect these rules irl.But throwing these offenses when i can swear as much as i want on discord on a server that allows swearing is just l a m e
    Also,you deserve every single word i called you over there.
    I swear these "I quit you suck guys" topics bring drama.Only if they were forbidden..
    Wow you didn't cursed only to me man:) you also used sexual language about me Mods/Admins.... you should tell the truth before commenting and not being 2 faced guy...
  • This is getting SO off topic... Anyways, I wish you the best of luck @UltimaZ , and your city and clan are really amazing xD. I should know because I had to collect 100 seeker eggs from there ;P and thank you so much for the Suit Jacket I won <3. Don't listen to everyone who's hating on this thread and fighting. There will always be haters, everywhere in the world, but all we can do is ignore them.

Wishing you luck,
    ~Mist
  • Oh sorry i forgot, good luck Ultimaz! Take a break
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    2nd time - back on topic people.