Glitches that really alarming never been fixed. 100% real + Hackers / Cheaters that i ever known.

* UltimaZ ** UltimaZ * Member
edited July 2017 in Community
Has anyone experienced this kind of bugs / glitches in this game that will make you rage and quit the game.

here is the list of bugs that can make you go crazy.
the list is broad and the title of each bugs speaks for it self.

1st Cash Reg Bug.
Trading with someone ( you placed your item in the cash reg. - he also put his cubits ex. 1k cubits ) trade accepted.
results. u did not get any cubits but he got your item. i experienced this once trading my black glass for 600c way back when i was a noob. my friend Cheese Cat experienced the same when she was new in this game.

2nd. over world realm placing bug.
When u put your fresh realm on the over world, there is a chance that right after u placed that fresh realm of yours, it will disappear ( GONE ) nothing like a bubble pop. i experienced this and sent a ticket but never fixed or gave back my 100x100 realm. i hear and confronted a player who holla that his realm gone after placing it ( fresh realm). and also i so one back 2016 someone posted that his realm is gone ( same story )

3rd. items on the inventory or chest missing after relog or sudden disconnection.
i experienced mine this last christmas eve. i can't open my main account its just saying *loading* i'm freaking out and try to open my alt account and get my resources because that's what i'm worried about because it's 100k pcs stone wood gold silver etc combined. and then i got disconnected to server for 1 minutes and right after i got back.. all my resources in my inventory gone.. i sent a ticket few times no good respond no results. no fixes. sad lyf.

hackers cheater story.

i'm from 2014 and cheats hacking is real in that point in time. i'm the first person to report the duplication hacking because one of my friends high levels has raining and transporting angels ( its worth 32k by that time dropped from 62k ) then there is this store that sells unlimited supply of rares. before the new holloween update and skull mask is worth 16k. i'm the kind of person who observe my surroundings. i take action and sent a ticket like 5x. they cooperate with me well and i sent a proof with a realm full of duplicated dog tails.. its like a sea of dog tails. zombie is wide duplicated too ( skulls, zombies, angels. etc. )

back from that time.. hackers can teleport when u break glass of your displayed items because back then everyone can pick items on the ground even in your realm.. scamming is widespread and speed demon is essential for scammers. to grab fast items before the owner gets it inside the glass. this so called scammers hacker will do anything.. i see it with my own eyes teleporters along side with my customers and friends and lots of diff scammers.

nowadays i just got new information that people can hack cubits but strictly hidden and top secrets among some leading players and clans. they dont exploit too much to avoid getting banned.. people now do paraoh creation hacks using glitch top hats. i have lots of information in this game and everything that comes and out. its like drugs u know lol. every illegal things is super hidden. thats my story .. if you want to hear more from me. just ask me. sorry for my grammar. :3 peace and out.

Comments

• I've been playing since 2014. Alas,I've seen or heard of these bugs too but not that occasionally,the duplication glitch is the most common of the above.But,hacking is a part of every single game,and let me tell you that no matter how strong a game's security is,it will always be cracked,I mean people can crack FBI files,let alone game currency,and if know about hacking,you will understand how easy is it to hack a game,just with a script executor,these script executors are divided by levels,the most powerful's are Level 7,the bests are Level 10's but they are extremely hard to be made,and no one would buy it because the extremely high price tag,so no-one bother to make one.So let me put it simply there are individual glitches/bugs and if you see a hacker all you can do is report them,because making a game un-hackable is impossible.
  • Sculpture said:

I've been playing since 2014. Alas,I've seen or heard of these bugs too but not that occasionally,the duplication glitch is the most common of the above.But,hacking is a part of every single game,and let me tell you that no matter how strong a game's security is,it will always be cracked,I mean people can crack FBI files,let alone game currency,and if know about hacking,you will understand how easy is it to hack a game,just with a script executor,these script executors are divided by levels,the most powerful's are Level 7,the bests are Level 10's but they are extremely hard to be made,and no one would buy it because the extremely high price tag,so no-one bother to make one.So let me put it simply there are individual glitches/bugs and if you see a hacker all you can do is report them,because making a game un-hackable is impossible.

duplication is not been re created since 2014 aside from unlimited paraoh this days.
    the duplication before is so severe it can break the game.
  • QbirdQbird Member
    I'verecently experienced the third glitch, and holy moly I miss my 20 vends .
  • PiousPious Member
    I actually sumbled upon a duplication glitch this year; I swiftly reported it and it was fixed before anyone could replicate it and take advantage of it (and I didn't use it to benefit myself; I found it by accident). It was capable of duping any item(s) as well as cubits.

I'm always very skeptical of when people claim they were players since 2014; I know it's very possible, but very unlikely as well— I myself am an early 2015 player.

I don't know about anyone actually capable of hacking cubits. Yeah, anything is possible, but if someone had the skills to be able to hack at that level, they probably wouldn't waste their time on a game like Cubic Castles.

There have been recent Cubit- related bugs, and all have been addressed, all have been fixed, and all that used them have been punished.
  • ikr... 2014-2017.. still have hacker.. and these Cash bug and Realm disappear Already happend to me...when im noob on 2014 i got scammed angel wing... cause the Cash bug reg he offer 34k and i put angel and then i dont get c but he get my angel..
  • SilverPinkSilverPink Member
    edited July 2017
    I'm a player since 2014, (Sept. 1st) and I do remember and have witnessed most of these bugs/glitches.
    I remember that back in like June/July 2015, I think, when the first duping glitch was discovered, there was this one player who was duping like crazy and guving the duplicated stuff away. I did ended up getting like 8 zombie masks and 3 name tags from him most of which I gave away to my very few close friends atm.
    I also remember having a friend who claimed he had hacked cubit store and got cubits for free, (this was on like Sept. 2015) he once showed me like 1.3m, which was a lot by that time.

But I've never experienced the cash reg thing. But I have experienced some other bugs or glitches, some really interesting ones.

Also, Angel wings never went over 30k '-'
  • I got my first 'Disappearing item from chest' bug in 2015, right after (or during) first CC Clan race.. that time I lost one of my realm deed which I put inside a hidden chest in my realm... and I got a side effect of that bug... whenever I disconnected in a random realm, in next login I would spawn on a corner of that realm... luckily mabz gave back my deed and the side effect is also gone. But it happened again on same month next year... I lost a gargoyle head in same chest and same slot... reported it and he gave that item. So I put a bait inside that chest.. but it seemed like the bug wasn't happening again in this year.
    And teleport thingy... back then when my qbee was some days old I lost my mined item cause a random person teleported to me while I was dropping them (I dropped them cause I didn't have enough chest). And another experience about teleport hack was when someone who I met before but they weren't my friend warped to me, but I didn't lose anything.
  • Haborym said:

I'm a player since 2014, (Sept. 1st) and I do remember and have witnessed most of these bugs/glitches.
    I remember that back in like June/July 2015, I think, when the first duping glitch was discovered, there was this one player who was duping like crazy and guving the duplicated stuff away. I did ended up getting like 8 zombie masks and 3 name tags from him most of which I gave away to my very few close friends atm.
    I also remember having a friend who claimed he had hacked cubit store and got cubits for free, (this was on like Sept. 2015) he once showed me like 1.3m, which was a lot by that time.

But I've never experienced the cash reg thing. But I have experienced some other bugs or glitches, some really interesting ones.

Angel wing was 30k-35k that time.. its time before u played lol .. august i think..
    edited July 2017
    Please delete this.
    edited July 2017

Haborym said:

Angel wing was 30k-35k that time.. its time before u played lol .. august i think..
    No... all wings were added in like early 2015... ( i don't remember)

EDIT: November 2014.
    -can't seem to post the screenshot-
  • i frequently see UltimaZ with Superxtreme back in the days.. before super is not yet a mod.. 2014 so yeah he is from 2014
  • The thing they havent fixed that upsets me is if you have ur attractor perk turned on, which is extremely helpful!! Then your luck perk doesnt work... Even though its on...
  • I once teleported to the corner of my room while using a warp food.
    I experienced the cash reg giltch when I was playing on my 123 account when I started. It was Imp horns for 150c, somone German player got the item but I didn't get the cubits.
  • Dying, going to a holla. Spawning outside the room.
    If my realm was bigger than the room. Then I would go out real far.
  • Haborym said:

Haborym said:

i dont remember too.. but that people buy its 34k
  • LopaikoStyleLopaikoStyle Member
    edited July 2017

Haborym said:

Haborym said:

i dont remember too.. but that people buy its 34k
    and yeah u mean Early 2015.... Its already on 2014 .-.]

ohh yeah... sry i multiposting.. i wanted to edit..