Is this even possible or is this person trying to scam me?? Admin/Official CC Help People??

*MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
edited July 2017 in Help Requests
So this person, i let use foundation cause i was tryin to help them sell a doog.
I went afk for 5 minutes
I come back n they are telling me someone hacked the game! And stole their dog off the foundations they were renting from me....
Yet, this so called hacker didnt take anything of mine, that was worth more cubits... and in plain sight... even though they supposedly hacked into my realm somehow while i was gone???
I am having a hard time believing this...
I attached a pic with the conversation so u can see this
The person who was hacked said they saw a floating head, with no name tag.... Just come up and take their doog....
Opinions here???? Cause im having trouble beleiving all this, and i dont want to get scammed by yet another person, and this one, being someone i was tryin to help....
Oh and of course while im tryin to figure out what happened, this person is whining about their doog and of course!! Has a low battery trying to prompt me to hurry up and give them c or another doog....

Comments

• *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited July 2017
    Not a hacker. He did that so you would give him a free pet (that's what he thought was gonna happen). He took the dog while you were afk and he tells you that it got "scammed" while it didn't. If it was a hacker then the hacker would have taken everything in your realm.
  • 1. You can hide your name with a hidey bumper.

2. Maybe he just wanted you to give him a free dog to "replace" the stolen one.

3. Cc is not an easy game to hack, as stated by many people before, so I don't think it's a hacker.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    The " I Got Scammed Tactic" it is so used in the game, i would believe if the victim was fooled by dropped game but by hacking, i would not believe it and i think he just want another doog so she can have 2. And u can ask support who was in ur realm for that time and they will answer.
    I hope u dont get stressed by this Mary :v
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Yeah he's fishing for a "replacement" doog.
    Ignore him its obviously a lie.

• SculptureSculpture Member
    edited July 2017
    Considering that CC is a kids game and the adults are very nice,it's nearly impossible that out there is a hack,even tho it possible;most kids aren't capable of doing that lol,so yup it's a lie and he or she is trying to scam you!
  • The only way to really get "hacked" which isn't even getting hacked is giving out your password but this clearly didn't happen. I'd just unfriend the guy cause anyone that's lying to get free stuff aren't nice people.
  • QbirdQbird Member
    Why wouldnt the hacker rob all your realm instead of only his doog ...

Why woukd the hacker even play if he can get rich by cheating .
  • Thank you all very much for your answers!! Yes this was stressing me out, cause if it was possible, i'm a nice person and i would absolutely have replaced the guys doog even though i wasn't directly responsible.
    But this was so suspicious...
    I'm very glad i asked and very very grateful for the answers, and it seems everyone agrees so i can relax now...
    Thank you all so much!!
    Sad so many in here are resorting to scamming and taking advantage of us kind ppl...
  • gdog said:

Yeah he's fishing for a "replacement" doog.
    Ignore him its obviously a lie.

I that's true. Someone was whispering to you, saying he's lying.
  • Seeing that conversation made me laugh e.e