R.I.P cubic museum

Did luccaaa quit beacuse the awesome place she was building her museum is now falling apart or did she raid her own realm it was very nice last time I seen it now not so much ???!!!

Comments

• Jerrynana123Jerrynana123 Member
    edited July 2017

Did luccaaa quit beacuse the awesome place she was building her museum is now falling apart or did she raid her own realm it was very nice last time I seen it now not so much ???!!!

First of all, Lucaaa is male.

Second, of all, Lucaaa didn't quit (Yet)

I don't know much about his museum, ask Lucaaa HIMself

@lucaaa795
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

First of all, Lucaaa is male.

Second, of all, Lucaaa didn't quit (Yet)

I don't know much about his museum, ask Lucaaa HIMself

@lucaaa795
    Lucaaa is female :D! But this is a question, kinda
  • Lucaa had that museum going pretty good go look at it it's in front of the cubic town centre took me a while to find it after so long
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Many wonderful museum's have been built over the years and have been lost over time. Luca's is still around, for now. @lucaaa795

Sooner or later, an official one will be nice.
  • He or she?
  • lucaaa795 said:

._.
    I am a HE for frick sake
    Peng i swear i will kill you on your server discord asap.

As for the museum,I realised the amount of cubits needed to finish the idea is over 1 million (because blah blah blah)
    I removed most of the museum and i reused the materials in other projects.I have plans for another museum, a smaller one of course, that's gonna host something different and more rare ^^

Alright but it was going pretty good you could have just waited it out but ur realm ur stuff drop a warp food at my realm on a donation table if you want me to check out ur new projects or just tell me how to get there sorry for calling you a she. Lol
  • BJDware said:

Many wonderful museum's have been built over the years and have been lost over time. Luca's is still around, for now. @lucaaa795

Sooner or later, an official one will be nice.

Yea a official one would be really nice with one of those first trees in it you should make it bjdware lol