Who Are The Raffle Winners? (Since The Start Of The Raffle)

YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
Just wondering, if u know em just comment down below in this deep endless void :p

Comments

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    This is from the message board above:
    Marcos 990 has won the Luxoride raffle! Next drawing is for a Halo... with 5 winners getting the prize!
    You will have to wait until the start of next month to know the winners of the Halo.
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    scorto7 said:

Marcos 990 has won the Luxoride raffle! Next drawing is for a Halo... with 5 winners getting the prize!
    You will have to wait until the start of next month to know the winners of the Halo.

I think she meant by the day raffles came in the game as I remember @madatolove was 1st?
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    NoeNt2 said:

scorto7 said:

I think she meant by the day raffles came in the game as I remember @madatolove was 1st?oops.. yeah, that make more sense. :D

• Previous winners: @madetolove, kuba huba99, Piper12354, Dudo #77, Edie cutie, DarkSkull2017, Marcos 990, and many more I don't know.
  • Day raffles?
  • Jared GraceJared Grace Member
    edited July 2017
    Bluejay_1 said:

Day raffles?

As in the day monthly raffles began. He wants to know all of the winners since the raffles first started.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember

Bluejay_1 said:

Day raffles?

As in the day monthly raffles began. He wants to know all of the winners since the raffles first started.
    Yup, i wonder how many tokens they used too :o
  • QbirdQbird Member
    999999999 Tokens