Pranks Gone Wrong

edited March 2016 in Bug Reports
Mr. Megabite caused so many Qbees to lag using the Quackers' prank, in a much worse way.
Not funny at all. You knew this was wrong, yet you still did it >:(

These people should be dealt with severely, for wasting people's times.

EDIT: WHAT??? YOU CONTINUED TO DO IT EVEN AFTER I POSTED THIS???

Harmful content removed. Please be friendly to your fellow community members, and do NOT cause fights and use vulgar language on the forums. - Gollum

Comments

• A prank? Wha..?

Can anyone explain this to me?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    edited March 2016
    Wurfino said:

He hollawarps saying 'Giveaway'
    And players come, which the warp anchor has an accelo placed which will lead going to the note block while hitting the finish line bumper. Which the leaderboards window appears a lot and will cause lag or force close of the game.

That's just Silly :/ why would anyone do that to all those poor little qbees T_T

Harmful Content removed. Please be careful of what you say on the forums as statements like that can cause emotional damage to your fellow players. - Gollum
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    This happened to me. I almost QUITTED cubic castles because of this
  • Another way to escape is to force spawn in overworld / lobby. Simply restart the game whenever the loading screen reads "Fetching realm information". This happens to me alot when Im laggy.
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Solution: Click / tap rapidly on the "Leave realm" icon whne the game shows "Reconnecting" (That button is in the top right corner)
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited March 2016
    This will be addressed to the developers.
    Something could possibly be done about it.

Locking this up for now and moving it to the "bug" section of forum.

@SirKewberth @CosmicCow
This discussion has been closed.