Making Name Banners For Free [GRAFFITI]

I am now making Name Banners for Free!
The only thing you have to do is tell me what style you desire (all styles at the bottom of the description), the color, and what type of banner. If you would like to get more than one, be sure to ask! These only take about a minute to make!

Banner Types

New Things That Have Come out for This

Bunch more skins for the banners.
New Banners!
HUGE Graffiti Update
Sandrino Banner Added

Things to Keep in Mind

A lot of these names do NOT fit well with how they actually look.
I will PM you if I need to tell you something regarding your request.
Shadow can change the actual shadow's colors with the colors mentioned below, and I can change the main thing into ANY color. As of writing this, the very bottom of the lists should have what they look like. And I am learning how to use this myself, so as I said before, I will PM you regarding anything you may/may not need to know. Some of these only change the outlines/shadow, and some change the entire inside. A bunch of them have the same names, because some have the outside looking like how it is, and some have the inside looking how it is. Also, you can use these with free permission. Just don't say you made it, because that'd be messed up. Lastly, sometimes characters might not register on the ones other than the regular banner type. If this is so, you can as always ask for a new one or take it as is.

Styles

Gradient - Any Basic Color (everything in a rainbow, and teal, white, black, and so on)
Shadow - Any Basic Color (everything in a rainbow, and teal, white, black, and so on)
Apple
Argentina
Birthday
Chocolate
Columbia
Elegance
France
Germany
Indiana Jones
Ireland
Italy
KISS