[POLL] Shop Guide

SculptureSculpture Member
edited July 2017 in Community
Hi Everyone

"For a long time;since hats got out,there have been a BIG question,how to be successful on/with you'r shop?So I've helped many people by telling them how the market works and some got pretty successful like Noe Nub,so I'm gonna ask you this:

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Best way to sell everything you have: put everything on 1c xD
  • Best way to sell everything you have: put everything on 1c xD

Yeah lol,I'd buy a Krampus for 1c without a doubt xD
  • Can be useful :D
  • Oh Jad,I know about that thread,it's a very nice way to make a shop,but that way is a bit slow,and may not be that effective :P
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    Sculpture said:

Hi Everyone

"For a long time;since hats got out,there have been a BIG question,how to be successful on/with you'r shop?So I've helped many people by telling them how the market works and some got pretty successful like Noe Nub,so I'm gonna ask you this:

Yeah you helped me and you don't even own 10k >_> Nubie

• NoeNt said:

Sculpture said:

Hi Everyone

A parent does the impossible for their child thats why im broke now lol
  • QbirdQbird Member
    I wonder why people answer "No." . If they dont want the guide, they souldnt read it . But I also wonder why you are asking for making a guide . There will always be players who will think its usefull .
  • -Gundam- said:

I wonder why people answer "No." . If they dont want the guide, they souldnt read it . But I also wonder why you are asking for making a guide . There will always be players who will think its usefull .

You should respect people's opinions
    Your opinion isn't always right
    And some people might vote "no" because they don't want cc to become a trading game
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    Sculpture said:

NoeNt said:

Sculpture said:

Hi Everyone

A parent does the impossible for their child thats why im broke now lol
    True I didn't gave you enough ;) <3
  • -Gundam- said:

You know I'm asking people if they want one,because sometimes,if you make a thread that takes over 1h there will always be a guy who will say "There are other guides" blah blah blah,and I really want to minimize that number,because I don't want to spend time replying to all those people and I don't want to ignore anyone either :)

• QbirdQbird Member

-Gundam- said:

And some people might vote "no" because they don't want cc to become a trading game
    I didn't show unrespect about other's opinion, or said mine was right .
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

'I wonder why people said "No." .if they don't want the guide they shouldn't read it'

So doesn't that seem like un-respect?
  • CD87CD87 Member

I don't really see a reason why Sculpture shouldn't make another guide.
    In other games, I can see tons of guides for one single topic/criteria. So it's normal in CC to have 2 shop guides at the same time.

And who knows? Maybe Sculpture's guide will be better than mine.
    Good luck!
  • CD87 said:
    I don't really see a reason why Sculpture shouldn't make another guide.
    In other games, I can see tons of guides for one single topic/criteria. So it's normal in CC to have 2 shop guides at the same time.

And who knows? Maybe Sculpture's guide will be better than mine.
    Good luck!

Noo,don't get me wrong please!Your guide is perfect,I just wanted to show another way on how to be successful,because you know there are many ways!And your guide is amazing,to make a better thread than yours or to "harm" you in any way isn't my intention!Your guide is very nice and I'm sure even if I make a thread it wont be better than yours,what my point was by saying that is just showing people another way that could be faster if you know how to use it,and I think that everyone would like to do something faster to save time,I'm doing the guide without hate or any malicious intent,just to help people as you did with your amazing guide!
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited July 2017
    Sculpture said:

Noo,don't get me wrong please!Your guide is perfect,I just wanted to show another way on how to be successful,because you know there are many ways!And your guide is amazing,to make a better thread than yours or to "harm" you in any way isn't my intention!Your guide is very nice and I'm sure even if I make a thread it wont be better than yours,what my point was by saying that is just showing people another way that could be faster if you know how to use it,and I think that everyone would like to do something faster to save time,I'm doing the guide without hate or any malicious intent,just to help people as you did with your amazing guide!

It seems that you misunderstood my comment lol
    In contrast to your thoughts, I actually encourage you, as well as everyone else, to make more guides, even if it's the same as mine. There's a lack of guides in the game, and anyone can help devoting their energy to fix the problem.
    Moreover, my suggestions are neither the best nor the only one allowed to be here. There will always be better ideas and suggestions out there, it's just a matter of time.

I'm not the type of person that can easily be annoyed/angry easily by someone making another thread that is better than mine, or having a negative thought on the thread. As I always say in the end of every suggestion/guide, all comments are appreciated!
  • QbirdQbird Member

-Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

'I wonder why people said "No." .if they don't want the guide they shouldn't read it'

So doesn't that seem like un-respect?
    No '__' . I'm not like DONT READ IT THEN YOU IDIOT , I'm just sayin, if you dont want something, dont take it .