Textures

PertweePertwee Member
edited July 2017 in General Chat
Hello Guy's I'm here to talk about textures, or it could just be me....So lately I have been ignoring my texture issues..But now it's starting to bother me.Example in the pictures of below...By the way, I'm not saying the admin's did a crappy job on the textures..It just annoys started to happen around December the beggining of december
(Also I do not know if it is just me) (also compare the lvl bar)
The first picture represents when textures were better...The second one represents the one that's worse present

Comments

• It means that your device sadly cannot handle the updated graphics
    I know how you feel they were much worse on my pc
  • Can you tell me your device what kind it is and then I may tell where the problem stands
  • This has been a problem for a while and it doesn't really affect anything that much.. I have gotten very used to how it looks compared to how it used to look.
  • yeah its like this on my tablet but not on my other devices, I think this is because my tablet is very old though, maybe get a new device or play on a different device? Or just put up with it....That's what I do...
  • Thx for the replies, I'll see if I can get a new mobile device..It use to be more fun when it had better texture's..
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Looks the exact same as mine on my iPad Air and my iPhone 7..
  • Gimme ur c plz