Is There a Central List of Clans?

Is there a central list of clans which lists some info on the clan such as what type of clan they are (or who they want their membership to be or their goals), and at least a list of their leaders (if not a list of their members)?

I was thinking of joining a clan, but I'd like to know what the clan is about before I just randomly join one. I prefer to pick a group of like minded folks, not just jump into one with a bunch of random strangers.

Would prefer to find a clan that either has some Faunasphere Refugees (my first non-violent MMO sandbox game, which has long been defunct) or possibly a clan with certain former players of Glitch (another defunct MMO sandbox game that was built by Tiny Speck and is taking forever to be rebuilt by two open source teams). Faunasphere had a very unique player community and we all bonded when it shut down. This game has some similar building aspects as it, so wondering if some of the old player base has found this game yet. Thanks!

Comments

• Sadly there's no clan discerption
    You can ask the leader
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited July 2017
    Ah thanks! Makes it hard to "join a clan" per the game instructions/tutorials when you don't even know which ones are out there.

Maybe I need to turn this into a suggestion then.

I've visited a few realms that had clan stones, and was hoping that they would at least provide this level of info on them if I clicked on stone and provide instructions on how to join the clan, but they didn't provide me anything either.

Well, if there are any Faunasphere Refugees out there that see this...let me know if you have a clan/group.
  • Well here's a list i can recommend
    Helping hands
    The assassinations clan
  • Here is my list:

Super Amicorum

One Above All

The Assassinations clan [TAC]

BillyBoo's clan
  • Heres my list of clans that u SHOULD join

Helping Hands-Des they help qbees grow and are very caring-Leaders:Jadabug and Athena Shy

The Kipper Army-Des Brand new clan formed that is just starting to grow.-Leaders:Xx_TPM258_xX (Mudkip) Tempest and MarieAra

One Above All-I have no info on them but i hear they are great clan-Leaders:ThisisnotSlim...there might be more idk xD

Super Amicorum-I heard they are great at building-Leader:Superxtreme

These are all the clans that ik