PRIVATE LOBBIES!

719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
I have suggested it once, and i will do it again!
PRIVATE LOBBIES!
bored of the snowy lobby? maybe the sunny one? well, this is the right suggestion for you!
The private lobby-maker= in store for some c.
To use this item, simply go into a lobby (any lobby will do) and use the lobby maker. it will teleport you to "Your Lobby" and from there, there are 2 essential items. 1- the overworld portal and 2- the search bumper.
this items are special, in the way that if you leave the lobby with them in your inv/grabbing it, they will just teleport to the lobby!
so yeah, you can add doorways wherever you like, put stamps wherever, but one more thing; others CAN NOT go there. if they attempt to tp to you, it will show the message "Sorry, but this player is in their own lobby!" UNLESS you add them there!
also, warp food wont work! only for you and people with access. wait, im using access too much.
lemme explain what i mean:
you can add 2 stages of access: 1- where they can visit the lobby (if you invite them a popup ill appear asking for confirmation to avoid spam) 2- they can visit AND customize the lobby.
well moving on, warp food will only work for you and access 1 players. any other people will have "this warp food goes somewhere... private." appear.
Thats all!
i just really want that lava lobby.
PS: idk if i said this but u cant stamp the overworld door

Comments

• xNexyxNexy NLMember
    edited March 2016
    I don't really understand, why and how this is useful. I mean, you could make your own lobby, to place doorways. Then set your realm access to 'no one'.
    And the search bumper or overworld portal can be accessed easily by leaving any realm?
  • You can make this yourself already by making use of several realms and doors. It's expensive though.