♥ Muffy's Weekly Suggestions ♥

MufflonMufflon Member
edited February 2016 in Suggestions & Comments

Ceiling Fan:

There's no way to look up on this game, so you gotta place it in the floor, in the same coordenates you would place something in the roof, and it instantly goes there. [!] You can't place it if there's no upper block.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Overworld Weather Stamps:

These individual overworld stamps can be placed in your overworld castle, like another stamp. This makes a tiny cloud appear over it, and whatever that stamp does starts falling from it to your castle.

Customizable Forum Background:

Go to your profile settings, and click the "Change Background" button. Then, upload your favorite image and tiles of it will fill the background of YOUR forums!. [!] Only you can see the image you have uploaded.

Oils Effects!:

If you go into goop, snot or oil, you will be covered of a gross, sticky slime that won't go untill you relog, leave realm or respawn!

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Ooh the Overworld Weather Stamp sounds really cool! It would be fun to see different clouds and stuff above people's realms :p
  • I love the background idea, I would really like that!
  • I like the overworld stamps idea, that would be cute :3
  • RexguyRexguy IdahoMember
    Even though it's winter it's still preety hot so I like the ceiling fan so it will help me cool down.
    Can't wait tell next week :D