HELP ON OF MY PAST ACCOUNT THAT I MISS I KNOW THE PASSWORD BUT I FORGET THE NAME OF IT!!!!

HELP ON OF MY PAST ACCOUNT THAT I MISS I KNOW THE PASSWORD BUT I FORGET THE NAME OF IT!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO PLZ HELP ME!!!!!

Comments

• No one can help you
    You forgot your account name gg
  • :'(
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    If you still remember your email you might be able to get it from support. Worth a try.
  • If you still remember your email you might be able to get it from support. Worth a try.

The support don't give you your password they say that they can't help you with lost accounts
    But I guess you could try
  • go to pass change website and it lists the names of your accounts on email
  • If you know your lost account's email then you can easily change the password.
    Go to cubic castles, press the "?", and press "I forgot my password!" (If your current account is connected to the lost account's email.).
    If the email isn't the same, press the "?", then press "I want to sign out!" , make a random account, press the "?" Again, press "I want to create a password, change my password or modify my account."
    Put a password and your lost account's email. After you're done with all of this, press "I forgot my password!"And go to your email, there should be an email from Cubic Castles. The email contains all the accounts that are connected to the email.
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    edited July 2017

If you still remember your email you might be able to get it from support. Worth a try.

The support don't give you your password they say that they can't help you with lost accounts
    But I guess you could try
    I'm aware they don't give away passwords.
    But since the username is linked to a email maybe they could just tell him the username which he doesn't have.
  • If you know your lost account's email then you can easily change the password.

Go to cubic castles, press the "?", and press "I forgot my password!" (If your current account is connected to the lost account's email.).
    If the email isn't the same, press the "?", then press "I want to sign out!" , make a random account, press the "?" Again, press "I want to create a password, change my password or modify my account."
    Put a password and your lost account's email. After you're done with all of this, press "I forgot my password!"And go to your email, there should be an email from Cubic Castles. The email contains all the accounts that are connected to the email.

thanks alot i had the same issue and you saved my old acc
This discussion has been closed.