Clean-up Bumper.

Ever had events where people litter like no tomorrow? This bumper is for you!

With the Clean-Up bumper, you can clean up all dropped items on your realm that are
Mineables/Craftables/Farmables in stacks of less than 100 (any more than that will be left and not cleaned)
Warp Foods
Craftable Shirt and Pants

This would NOT pick up mineables/craftables that were in stacks of over 100 to prevent big losses. It will also not pick up ANY wearables (excluding cloth shirt/pants)

Comments

• But what if you need those things mist
    THINK OF THE CHILDREN
    Also stop stealing the clanstone and make me leader again >:C
  • Mods can do this, but I don't see why its exclusive to them tbh. :P
  • ValleyValley Member
    Cool idea but you can always just pick it all up and chuck it in the bin.
  • @Valley
    Takes a hell of a long time
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    It's given to them because items never used to disappear on their own
  • A very useful block,and is especially helpful when you're working on a big realm like a 100x100 or something and kinda bins are out there but you don't have one always with you,but this bumper is a very huge risk,what if you drop something and your friend uses the bumper?That can cost you thousands of cubits,and there are many kids who play and the mods don't want to get annoyed by the reports where they can do nothing,but I like this bumper and I think it should be in game!
  • Well not everything is useless.. and u lazy boi what's wrong with picking them up...
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Would love to see this implemented in the game! My inventory fulls up when picking the trash and sometimes i trashed the wrong item, so why not?

but wait, what about glassed item?
  • MisticallMisticall Member
    edited June 2017

Well not everything is useless.. and u lazy boi what's wrong with picking them up...

Think if you had a huge 100x100 and someone dropped warp food all over. Would you want to pick it up? lol
    Sculpture said:

A very useful block,and is especially helpful when you're working on a big realm like a 100x100 or something and kinda bins are out there but you don't have one always with you,but this bumper is a very huge risk,what if you drop something and your friend uses the bumper?That can cost you thousands of cubits,and there are many kids who play and the mods don't want to get annoyed by the reports where they can do nothing,but I like this bumper and I think it should be in game!

Only mineables and craftables dropped in stacks of less than 100, warp food in any amount, and craft able shirt and pants are picked up.
  • But i love trash items
    They're the most useful thing
    Yeah warp food can be annoying tho

Ummmmm

Im gonna give this a +0
    Because trash is useful
    But warp food is annoying
  • Same
  • Would like this for whenever I holla, then someone wants to litter all of my floor, so yes.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Could be useful
  • I love this idea! I am a messy Grey and blocks end up getting trapped in layers and other places that would require great effort of pulling just to get to said little floater. End the little floaters! THE LITTLE TURDS MUST FACE THE MUSIC OF THEIR FLOATEY CONSEQUENCE!