Vending machines

I think these were a perfect add I haven't played it awhile and thinks it stops a lot of scams since the machine tells you what your buying. You guys probably talked about this before but I haven't posted in a while so. Lol

Comments

• Na greed is the new problem. Now people do this

Get a random medium value item for this example lets say eyepatch
    Set price to 10k
    Holla that their selling it for 1k (500c below current market value.
    People rush in and without reading the screen because they are greedy and buy for 10k ..

this actually happened to a friend of mine

And lets not forget monstrous footprint+ any item in the same scenario.

Scamming won't be stopped unless people stop being so greedy. Almost every scam in every game relies on people's greed to work.
  • That's why it's always good to read the fine print before you click yes and you are allowed to price your own items as you wish but doesn't mean someone will buy it there's always someone selling that item a lower price
  • That's why it's always good to read the fine print before you click yes and you are allowed to price your own items as you wish but doesn't mean someone will buy it there's always someone selling that item a lower price

yes, but the truth in many occasions is that it would be hard to find. and if its for 1k and you hesitate its gone within seconds. That's why the scam works so well unfortunately. scammers just need to be punished hard enough imho.
  • I seen a vending machine with a red whatever stamp went to click on it and it's monster foot print for 2500 I was telling everyone in that realm a good example of a real scam mr. Fixer upper whatever his name was banned me lol
  • Pandorite said:

Na greed is the new problem.

Sadly Greed will always be the only problem :(