Inactive/Dead Clan (Over)

LiberatedLiberated Member
edited July 2017 in Player Events & Creations
Green Thumb

This clan is going to be about bringing everyone in the game together as one big family. It's not going to be the most popular clan overnight, if ever, but still, I want to keep new and old players playing through team-mining. That is not the main goal, however it is a major one. The main goal is to have an organized and very active clan open to everyone who qualifies. Yes, qualifies.

Organized: I want people in this clan to feel welcomed, but at the same time organized and serious. Team-mining can be a very fun thing and a very messy process if not organized, which makes it no fun.

Benefits: We will have a storage that is designed to allow people to come and take what they need. I will be in charge of it. You can ask me and I will give you that certain item. I will also be hosting monthly raffles and giveaways to lucky people within the clan. The giveaways may inculde clothing, stacked mine-ables, or even brand new 100x100 biomes. Raffle prizes will vary upon the amount of members we have.

Qualifications: Over level 15, respectful, a miner/farmer, and a good role-model for others. Joining is easy, but staying is difficult.

Contribution: You have to actually mine. You have to add to the storage to support your fellow clan mates. It will be very helpful if you can help bring in candidates for possible initiation.

Ranking: Inviting players, helping people, mining with us as a team, and being a kind and mature player.

Please leave helpful feedback, thanks if you do.
If you are not even going to consider joining, do not comment.
This is only for applicants and members.
If you think someone is right for this clan, tag them below and we will check them out.

Current members and staff:
Farmer Sam (leader)
Mad Tigg (admin)
Tasticc (admin)
NotTada (admin)

Applicants:
Valley
-Joystick-
'Sir.Fox'

Sidenote: I don't know if this was more of a 'community' post or a 'player creations' post.

Comments

• Dragon Rage may be interested in a partnership c: we constantly run out of mineables.
  • Pandorite said:

Dragon Rage may be interested in a partnership c: we constantly run out of mineables.

That would be one benefit to joining. He/she and or you would have the benefit of the storage that comes with joining this clan. Just know, when someone takes, they have to give back. If you constantly request the same item such as black marble for instance, you will have to give back for example 10 dirt per marble. This storage needs to grow, since it is not for me, it is meant for a whole clan of amazing people who could use that material one day in a build or something.

It won't be like a trade system, no. It will be more like, you mine with us and take down mines and then whatever you don't want/use, you will hand over for everyone and anyone within the clan to use. This of course is helping through mining.

Since this clan is so new, nothing has been established or set in stone yet, such as a clan room. We need time to grow as we mine day-to-day.

At the end of the day, it'll be a fun and very nice clan to be in. So, if he/she wants to join, it'll be a hot minute until we can actually add someone and give them their benefits of being in the clan. If he/she can have faith and stay with us until it is all built, that would show patience, which is key to being in a clan like this.
  • Liberated is a awesome and knowledgeable cc player. He's helped me enjoy the game much more so I hope everyone who's interested in mining, learning and making new friends join our community.
  • I may not be able to join the actual clan but could I participate in some team mining? I can participate maybe like a few times a week.
  • Sounds great :D it could be awesome if I could join :)
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited June 2017
    Misticall said:

I may not be able to join the actual clan but could I participate in some team mining? I can participate maybe like a few times a week.

It'd be helpful if you could donate things you don't want after mining with us, if you don't mind.

Sounds great :D it could be awesome if I could join :)

I will be accepting people soon. In the meantime, it would be great if you could seek out more applicants. Thanks if you do, Joy.
  • ValleyValley Member
    Scintering or just mining out mines/realms in general are actually really entertaining and fun.
    I see this clan as something that will grow and become a large aspect of the cubic castles community.
    Id love to join and help in anyway possible but otherwise, well done Lib. :D!
  • Valley said:

Scintering or just mining out mines/realms in general are actually really entertaining and fun.
    I see this clan as something that will grow and become a large aspect of the cubic castles community.
    Id love to join and help in anyway possible but otherwise, well done Lib. :D!

I am using methods Hinter and TheScruffyLumberjack taught me, yes. I am going to teach people how to Scrinter, strip-mine, use the 3x3 method and other various forms of unique/helpful mining methods. (just in case people don't already know how)

I really do hope it grows and becomes something other than a "popular clan for pros". The main two people I have added in the clan helping me are brand new players. I appreciate both of them for supporting me and this clan I am trying to form. I talked to Tasticc and Mad Tigg about how there was no clans for mining and they both suggested I start one, since there was no popular/official ones.

Valley, I will add you soon, but as this clan is a clan that has standards and rules, you and everyone will have to follow them. This is not an adding randoms for popularity clan, like some other people do. This is going to be designed for people who appreciate mining and love being friends with great people.

If you can lookout for possible applicants in the meantime and spread the word, I'd appreciate that a lot, Valley.
  • Liberated said:

Pandorite said:

Dragon Rage may be interested in a partnership c: we constantly run out of mineables.

That would be one benefit to joining. He/she and or you would have the benefit of the storage that comes with joining this clan. Just know, when someone takes, they have to give back. If you constantly request the same item such as black marble for instance, you will have to give back for example 10 dirt per marble. This storage needs to grow, since it is not for me, it is meant for a whole clan of amazing people who could use that material one day in a build or something.

It won't be like a trade system, no. It will be more like, you mine with us and take down mines and then whatever you don't want/use, you will hand over for everyone and anyone within the clan to use. This of course is helping through mining.

Since this clan is so new, nothing has been established or set in stone yet, such as a clan room. We need time to grow as we mine day-to-day.

At the end of the day, it'll be a fun and very nice clan to be in. So, if he/she wants to join, it'll be a hot minute until we can actually add someone and give them their benefits of being in the clan. If he/she can have faith and stay with us until it is all built, that would show patience, which is key to being in a clan like this.

I mean a sister clan xD Dragon Rage is a builder clan. We need a lot of resources all the time c: (Note: A sister clan/guild is similar to a alliance. I can explain more in depth if you haven't heard the term before.)

We would of course follow the same rules and or simply pay for supplies. You can find our clan info further down in player events and creations.
  • Pandorite said:

Liberated said:

Pandorite said:

I mean a sister clan xD Dragon Rage is a builder clan. We need a lot of resources all the time c: (Note: A sister clan/guild is similar to a alliance. I can explain more in depth if you haven't heard the term before.)

We would of course follow the same rules and or simply pay for supplies. You can find our clan info further down in player events and creations.
    We will see down the line, but for now, we will be an isolated clan getting into shape. I do like the idea of an alliance though. That sounds real nice. :)
  • Liberated said:

Pandorite said:

Liberated said:

Pandorite said:

We will see down the line, but for now, we will be an isolated clan getting into shape. I do like the idea of an alliance though. That sounds real nice. :)
    Its similarrr. As I said. It's not completely the same.

Its more two guild names but only one guild. Each has their own goals and motivations and supports eachother. It also requires a lot of communication between leaders/high ranks as the two clans rules are shared. I could go on but you get the idea

Tldr: Sister guild = Same guild under two names to allow better organization.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited July 2017
    Applying.

Level 21. I may not be the 'best' candidate, but if accepted, I'll be a loyal member.

Qualifications/Disqualifications:
    - Love to mine for ore and marble. Just posted a guide on steam for identifying sub-surface ores in dirt and mountain grass blocks.
    - Know the 3x3 method from a mining guide posted by "Chicken Beak" on Steam.
    - Noob (only been playing for about 10-12 days), so I don't really know anyone in game yet, as I'm leery of just friending anyone (as I like to observe them first to see if I can trust them). So, I can't recommend anyone else for this clan yet.
    - Personally, I'm looking for a clan of mature players to become friends with (knowing full well there are some adults that are more immature than some kids that play)
    - I did try some strip mining at a desert mine today, and will admit that it wasn't all that fun alone, but wondering if it might be a bit more fun as a group.
    - I do sell ores, so that is my current focus for mining; however, I hope to become more of a builder as I am in the game longer and will likely do more strip mining for larger amounts of resources. Willing to share what I find, though I'm still trying to earn some cubits via selling ores and other blocks.
    - Would love a group of mature player friends to potentially do some additional activities with (such as monthly mazes/hide and seek games/group mining/etc).
    - With work and other commitments, don't know how often I'll be online to work with the group to mine, but will try to participate at least once a week or so.
  • b3achy said:

Applying.

Level 21. I may not be the 'best' candidate, but if accepted, I'll be a loyal member.

- Love to mine for ore and marble. Just posted a guide on steam for identifying sub-surface ores in dirt and mountain grass blocks.
    - Noob (only been playing for about 10-12 days), so I don't really know anyone in game yet, as I'm leery of just friending anyone (as I like to observe them first to see if I can trust them). So, I can't recommend anyone else for this clan yet.
    - Personally, I'm looking for a clan of mature players to become friends with (knowing full well there are some adults that are more immature than some kids that play)
    - I did try some strip mining at a desert mine today, and will admit that it wasn't all that fun alone, but wondering if it might be a bit more fun as a group.
    - I do sell ores, so that is my current focus for mining; however, I hope to become more of a builder as I am in the game longer and will likely do more strip mining for larger amounts of resources. Willing to share what I find, though I'm still trying to earn some cubits via selling ores and other blocks.
    - Would love a group of mature player friends to potentially do some additional activities with (such as monthly mazes/hide and seek games/group mining/etc).
    - With work and other commitments, don't know how often I'll be online to work with the group to mine, but will try to participate at least once a week or so.

You sound like the exact type of person I am looking for!

I am not an adult, but like to be viewed as a mature teen. You can friend me at anytime. Also, don't worry so much about Cubits... Inside the clan, there will be lots of benefits and many ways to earn in-game currency, but that will not be our main focus.

We have a few members already that I love being around, and I'm sure you'll be in our friend loop soon. :)

If and when you do join, you will be a member for a while until I can trust you. I hope that doesn't scare you away. :P
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    Liberated said:

b3achy said:

Applying.

I am not an adult, but like to be viewed as a mature teen. You can friend me at anytime. Also, don't worry so much about Cubits... Inside the clan, there will be lots of benefits and many ways to earn in-game currency, but that will not be our main focus.

We have a few members already that I love being around, and I'm sure you'll be in our friend loop soon. :)

If and when you do join, you will be a member for a while until I can trust you. I hope that doesn't scare you away. :P
    Excellent! And I'm probably old enough to be your (and possibly the others) grandmother...lol. Not too worried about cubits as I'm in the game for the long haul, and just trying to enjoy the journey and not be too caught up with some of the nonsense I see in the hollas...but I do enjoy trying to participate in game economies for the challenge. Totally understand the circle of trust (I watched "Meet the Fockers")...I jest, but totally understand that it is critical in a game like this to build trust between a small group of players. I'm very skeptical of others also, so it'll be a mutual trust building session. :)
  • b3achy said:

Liberated said:

b3achy said:

Applying.

Excellent! And I'm probably old enough to be your (and possibly the others) grandmother...lol. Not too worried about cubits as I'm in the game for the long haul, and just trying to enjoy the journey and not be too caught up with some of the nonsense I see in the hollas...but I do enjoy trying to participate in game economies for the challenge. Totally understand the circle of trust (I watched "Meet the Fockers")...I jest, but totally understand that it is critical in a game like this to build trust between a small group of players. I'm very skeptical of others also, so it'll be a mutual trust building session. :)
    Just going to say this here for others to see. I saw that you followed a certain religion, and I'm not against it or anything. We just have such a diverse community and I don't want religion brought into conversations. I hope you understand. It's to prevent arguments, racism and overall judgmental views towards any religion/race. We don't need that in-game as I think it is a personal thing that should be expressed in real life and not in games. Other than that, feel free to express yourself in any other way. (appropriately of course) :)
  • Aw Liberated is building himself a mining family and turning people to the light of mining <3
  • Aw Liberated is building himself a mining family and turning people to the light of mining <3</p>

My last mining family died out x_x
  • :O: That is a tragic story for a novel that brings people to tears. May this family grow old together and not perish in a house fire or become inflicted with dysentery, amen.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited July 2017
    Liberated said:

b3achy said:

Liberated said:

b3achy said:

Applying.

Just going to say this here for others to see. I saw that you followed a certain religion, and I'm not against it or anything. We just have such a diverse community and I don't want religion brought into conversations. I hope you understand. It's to prevent arguments, racism and overall judgmental views towards any religion/race. We don't need that in-game as I think it is a personal thing that should be expressed in real life and not in games. Other than that, feel free to express yourself in any other way. (appropriately of course) :)
    Since I cannot promise to never speak of my faith as it is an ingrained part of who I am, both in/out of game, I respectfully withdraw my application. While I am disappointed, I wish you and the miners in your clan well in your CC adventures.
    edited July 2017
    b3achy said:

Liberated said:

b3achy said:

Liberated said:

b3achy said:

Applying.

Since I cannot promise to never speak of my faith as it is an ingrained part of who I am, both in/out of game, I respectfully withdraw my application. While I am disappointed, I wish you and the miners in your clan well in your CC adventures.
    I didn't intend for this to sound like I am banning people from talking about their religion/beliefs. I just don't want "my religion is better than yours, and yours is wrong!" types of conversations that start drama and feuds between players. I just want you to respect people for who they are and what they believe in, as we will respect you for what you believe in. But if your decision is truly final, have a good time playing. I hope you find some good people to be friends with and a nice clan to be apart of. :)
  • I have a question when we mine do we keep the items or do we keep it in the clan storage? I'm am kinda interested in joining Also Harry The Ghost is too he is my brother but not forums account:)
  • Tempest said:

I have a question when we mine do we keep the items or do we keep it in the clan storage? I'm am kinda interested in joining Also Harry The Ghost is too he is my brother but not forums account:)

As Hinter once did for me, and now what I will do for others. I give you the option of what you want to keep. If you want to keep everything you mined, feel free! Just know, those resources could help literally anyone. I do want people to donate for others' benefit. You may say "they're just lazy!" look at Space fetus for example. I have been getting him items for a few months now in huge amounts, just so he could build what he has built today. Isn't that amazing? I didn't think those resources were going to be put to such good use like how he did. The point is, donating is an option, and not a requirement, but it does help the clan grow and make you look good in a way. lol

Some people may ask "how do I know you're not just stealing the resources and selling them behind our backs!"
    Okay, just know.. I have never had any desire to steal in my life. I have been raised hard and stealing has always been an option, but I have something in me that prevents me from stealing. I cannot do it. That may sound like nonsense, but I am being honest. xD I cannot steal, no matter what it is. I could've taken multiple krampus' in this game, but I haven't. I mined my way to success and I will remain an honest and trustworthy person for as long as I live.

So you shouldn't fear I'm going to steal what you mined. Hopefully you had trust in me to begin with, but some people don't trust anyone for their own safety. I understand, but not everyone has the desire to steal. That's what some people don't get. No amount of money or items is going to make me happier over hanging out and mining with you guys all the time. :)

Also, if you're brother wants to join, I'd like to meet you both in-game. I have seen you, Tempest. But I really don't know you much. :P
  • ok!then we will meet someday and btw my brother is not a big expert on english or mining but he is great at farming
    edited July 2017
    RIP CLAN. Sorry? I don't want to own one. It is not for me, sorry everyone.
  • Goodbye Farmer Sam, I guess you are being liberated from your previous clan aspirations.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Goodbye Farmer Sam, I guess you are being liberated from your previous clan aspirations.

i see what you did there
  • Guilty >:D!