Rental Pet Bug

The bug is that when you place a pet on a rental then you take it out and someone breaks the rental block you will have the pet forever until the owner gives you perm to put the pet back or breaks the kennel.
A way to solve this is to not allow pets to be placed on rentals.

Comments

• +1
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    - It is not good, but it's not really a bug. This is just basically having perm, placing something and losing that perm while it's placed.
  • - It is not good, but it's not really a bug. This is just basically having perm, placing something and losing that perm while it's placed.

You will have that pet taken out of the rental forever because you placed it on a rental and took the pet out then the owner breaks the rental which means that you can't put your pet back and will have the pet forever unless you have perm or the owner breaks the kennel.

Just wanted to be sure that you understood.
  • So I could have a pet ram O_O!
  • So I could have a pet ram O_O!

It's when you place your OWN pet because you can't take out other people's pets and your stuck with it with the reason I said

- It is not good, but it's not really a bug. This is just basically having perm, placing something and losing that perm while it's placed.

You will have that pet taken out of the rental forever because you placed it on a rental and took the pet out then the owner breaks the rental which means that you can't put your pet back and will have the pet forever unless you have perm or the owner breaks the kennel.

Just wanted to be sure that you understood.
  • edited June 2017
    Actually it isn't a bug
    Make an alt
    Put a kennel in your alts realm
    Take the pet out
    Remove your realm perm from the alt
    It'd end up with the same result
    Example
    Person1 puts his pet in person2 realm
    Person1 takes the pet out
    Person2 takes away person1's perm
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    It's not a bug tho Jerry.... It's how the game works, no permissions no pet taking... This is basically losing permission... Rental or no rental