Contest for Roblox Badges For a Game I'm Making

edited June 2017 in Off-Topic
I am working on a Roblox Game with a friend of mine, hopefully it'll be called Plane Wars. Basically you just battle with planes, simple enough. Now, my question is, if you're willing to present an idea of a badge, along with a drawing of what it will look like, you'll be featured as one of the people who have helped me make this. That's it. :3

Edit: Wait that's not it, it can't be on paper, has to look professional.

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Send me a link, i wanna try it out >;)

And i can only draw paper so cant really make a good drawing in badge quality
  • Send me a link, i wanna try it out >;)

And i can only draw paper so cant really make a good drawing in badge quality

It's just a ground and a vehicle seat xD
  • i would love to play this game, but sadly i can only play on mobile ;-;

i may plan on draw a badge, but im too busy tho x-x
  • Try something like random daily missions to get people coming back.
    Once a certain amount of them are complete you get a badge or a new plane?
  • *whispers* um roblox forums exists
  • *whispers* um roblox forums exists

Well, he posted this in off-topic, and cc forums is way nicer, so thats why hes asking help here
  • Piratax10 said:

*whispers* um roblox forums exists

Well, he posted this in off-topic, and cc forums is way nicer, so thats why hes asking help here
    Exactly. :3

Well I want to have people suggest something, along with a drawing of their suggestion. One time you can say the suggestion, then however long you take, then you can present me with the drawing, I'll probably like it, then there ya go. It can't be drawn with paper, has to look professional and all.

Well I want to have people suggest something, along with a drawing of their suggestion. One time you can say the suggestion, then however long you take, then you can present me with the drawing, I'll probably like it, then there ya go. It can't be drawn with paper, has to look professional and all.
    Trust me, i cannot draw xD
  • How you make a game in roblox???? O_O
  • Aj Baryza said:

How you make a game in roblox???? O_O

You build a "place" and you make a "game" in it
    I Think this is how I built my place
  • I am working on a Roblox Game with a friend of mine, hopefully it'll be called Plane Wars. Basically you just battle with planes, simple enough. Now, my question is, if you're willing to present an idea of a badge, along with a drawing of what it will look like, you'll be featured as one of the people who have helped me make this. That's it. :3

Edit: Wait that's not it, it can't be on paper, has to look professional.

Guys try this free editor site..may help you create the badge: pixlr.com/editor

Otherwise, just use powerpoint and such..