Im stupid i lost 730k

Idk that if i put my cubits on piggy and break the piggy and glass the cubits it will dissapear i already send a ticket i wish i can give it back I have a proof my brother and carlos slim saw it :( Guys pray for my c im not kidding now and I know you wont believe that i lost 730k

Comments

• It's your own fault, nobody scammed u, like u accidentally drop a rare and forgot to pick it up, nobody will refund u sadly...

Hope u learn your lesson...
  • Friend of mine learned this with 2k lol why would you even glass the c?
  • Happened to me but I lost 3.5k that wasn't even mine. Had to give the guy his cubits >.<
    Pandorite said:

Friend of mine learned this with 2k lol why would you even glass the c?

Maybe he needed the piggy bank but didn't want to take the cubits so he glassed it.
  • Y1_s2Y1_s2 Member
    Yes i see 730k in glass With sign and then I'll tell you : u Will lose ur 730k but i got you Offline
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    wait, how much can a tip piggy hold though?
  • wait, how much can a tip piggy hold though?

Maybe 1m?
  • It's your own fault, nobody scammed u, like u accidentally drop a rare and forgot to pick it up, nobody will refund u sadly...

I dont know it will dissapear cause i quit cc 1 yr

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Its your own fault, you wanted to show of your cubits without even knowing for sure what would happen....
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    We dont show off our c by glassing each of 730k right
    We show off our patience with that
  • edited June 2017

It's your own fault, nobody scammed u, like u accidentally drop a rare and forgot to pick it up, nobody will refund u sadly...

Well man, the system works like dat be4 your leave...
  • Minister9Minister9 Member
    edited June 2017
    [I have decided to change my comment]
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Yeah it's his own fault, but it's not like there's a warning saying glassed cubits will disappear after an hour. He probably assumed since every single other item in the game doesn't despawn after being placed in glass, that the cubits would stay.

Also
    imp said:
    Please leave moderation to the forum staff
  • SHUTUPDUDESHUTUPDUDE Member
    edited June 2017
    So you mean guys i cant get back my cubits?
    3 years before i got 730k then you wont give it back? so Unfair game I should play growtopia than this unfair game !
  • I suggest sending a ticket to support, I'm pretty sure they can check and get your cubits back
  • Stevenlol said:

I suggest sending a ticket to support, I'm pretty sure they can check and get your cubits back

Yes it would be possible sadly however granting item and c returns would increase the already massive (I'm sure.) level of fake reports in attempts to get free stuff.

So i wouldn't count on it but you could try.
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited June 2017
    And get why put it in glass. If for show just put about 25 c and it will not matter. But if for like a bank....sorry u lost all that c
  • 3 years before i got 730k then you wont give it back? so Unfair game I should play growtopia than this unfair game !

I don't think GrowTopia admins would give your stuff back. Or mods. The game clearly says that any item you loose will not be given back since it's your own fault.
  • Many people said 50% cant give back and 50% can give back
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited June 2017
    It's not going to hurt to simply ask the support team and find out first hand if they are willing to reimburse you or not. Though do not be 100% expectant.

http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/

But I see that you already sent a ticket though.. so wait and see and good luck!

3 years before i got 730k then you wont give it back? so Unfair game I should play growtopia than this unfair game !

threaten to stop with this game probably wont help much with getting back your items ;/
  • 3 years before i got 730k then you wont give it back? so Unfair game I should play growtopia than this unfair game !

I can't see any reason why you would try to put your c in glass so it IS your fault and it was YOUR mistake no one forced you to do it and also why didn't you test it with like 50c first?
    And only support can give you your cubits back
    It's your own fault so it's not unfair
    lucaaa795 said:

Something is fishy

I know right xD

Also does the game even exist 3 years?
  • lucaaa795 said:

Something is fishy

I know right xD

he quit 3 years ago so he joined for like 5 days and left for 3 years (not exact) how could he even remember it exists
  • Stevenlol said:

I suggest sending a ticket to support, I'm pretty sure they can check and get your cubits back

Is his fault...
  • There is no warning that cubits are the only thing in this game that despawn when placed in glass..
  • O
    Seaside said:

There is no warning that cubits are the only thing in this game that despawn when placed in glass..

Yeah but why didn't he test it with like 50c?,chao
  • Every time you glass a new item do you test it to make sure it doesn't despawn? I don't. I probably would of made the same mistake thinking that they wouldn't despawn as EVERY other item doesn't despawn.
  • Seaside said:

Every time you glass a new item do you test it to make sure it doesn't despawn? I don't. I probably would of made the same mistake thinking that they wouldn't despawn as EVERY other item doesn't despawn.

Still doesn't explain why he had to put them in glass
  • edited June 2017

It's your own fault, nobody scammed u, like u accidentally drop a rare and forgot to pick it up, nobody will refund u sadly...

So you mean guys i cant get back my cubits?

1 year changed to 3 years? Omg he's kidding right? This is a lie that he lost his c!

lucaaa795 said:

Something is fishy

I know right xD

• Seaside said:

Every time you glass a new item do you test it to make sure it doesn't despawn? I don't. I probably would of made the same mistake thinking that they wouldn't despawn as EVERY other item doesn't despawn.

Still doesn't explain why he had to put them in glass
    Why do you put anything in glass? Maybe he needed exactly 400,000c to but a umbrella so he just put the rest in a piggy, removed it, and glasses it for later. Why would the reason matter anyways?