Fidget Spinners

MisticallMisticall Member
edited June 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Don't tell me you haven't heard of them, because that'd be lying :3
It's *drumroll* FIDGET SPINNERS! We should add them in game to support players with ADHD, autism, or anxiety.
Fidget spinners aren't copyrighted either, so no legal problems o:
yay! I have like no details on this suggestion so you comment down below how it would work :D

edit: okay please don't like stomp all over my suggestion like always;-;

Comments

• YorukoYoruko Member
    +1 hmmm how do u play the fidget spinner doe?
  • -1 I don't see the point on adding a common trend that will die off in like 2 months, it is somethign mainly people with ADHD should be using.
  • -1 I don't see the point on adding a common trend that will die off in like 2 months, it is somethign mainly people with ADHD should be using.

I am pretty sure 90% of my school has ADHD. xD

No offense to people who do have ADHD, but seriously this trend has blown out of proportion. lol
  • 100+
    PLEASE ADD OR IM DEAD
    I LOVE FIGGIT SPINNERS
    PRESS WAND BUTTON TO SPON
    YES
    ONG
    PLEASE
    ADD
    OR ILL BEVER PLAY
    ILL PAY 100000$ aid u add these cos
    PLEASE
  • +1 hmmm how do u play the fidget spinner doe?

100+
    PLEASE ADD OR IM DEAD
    I LOVE FIGGIT SPINNERS
    YES
    ONG
    PLEASE
    ADD
    OR ILL BEVER PLAY
    PLEASE

Thanks for your positive comments, they make my day reading them!
    #HatersGonnaHate
  • PeanxtPeanxt Member
    edited June 2017
    Yaaaaas! Since I can't buy one irl it'd be fun if I can I have one in cc ;P + who doesn't want one :3
  • No, no, just no. Get those hideous things out of here, we do not need some mindless trend in here, even if I quit this game already.
  • PEgaming said:

No, no, just no. Get those hideous things out of here, we do not need some mindless trend in here, even if I quit this game already.

Get out haterrrrrrr
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Either you're being sarcastic or not, iam still going to say no. We ALREADY HAVE GEARS THAT SPINSSS, someone please give the gears some love. We don't need a gear bootleg

-1 I don't see the point on adding a common trend that will die off in like 2 months, it is somethign mainly people with ADHD should be using.

Actually, some people with ADHD doesn't use it. They say it's kind of stupid and does not help them
  • lucaaa795 said:

N O T H A N K S W E D O N T N E E D S O M U C H T O X I C I T Y

'toxicity' says the one making the comment ;-; at least you didn't use 'cancer'...
    PEgaming said:

No, no, just no. Get those hideous things out of here, we do not need some mindless trend in here, even if I quit this game already.

'Mindless trend'? Fidget spinners help

NO

Give a reason?...

Either you're being sarcastic or not, iam still going to say no. We ALREADY HAVE GEARS THAT SPINSSS, someone please give the gears some love. We don't need a gear bootleg

-1 I don't see the point on adding a common trend that will die off in like 2 months, it is somethign mainly people with ADHD should be using.

Actually, some people with ADHD doesn't use it. They say it's kind of stupid and does not help them
    '-' is literally all I have to say to this

---
    welp haters gonna hate >.<
  • lucaaa795 said:

Its not about haters...Its about the idea.
    There are good ideas and bad ideas.

tbh 'haters gonna hate' to me means that no matter what the topic is, there will always be naysayers and disagreers
    Misticall said:

welp haters gonna hate >.<</p>

Sorry, but it's called an Opinion
    You, suggesting this is expressing your Opinion. If you are going to post something like this you should prepare for others expressing their opinion. If you only want positive feedbacks, then you shouldn't post this in the first place. That's why comments exist.

if you want to know even further, i can give you an example
  • Misticall said:

welp haters gonna hate >.<</p>

Sorry, but it's called an Opinion
    You, suggesting this is expressing your Opinion. If you are going to post something like this you should prepare for others expressing their opinion. If you only want positive feedbacks, then you shouldn't post this in the first place. That's why comments exist.

if you want to know even further, i can give you an example
    read:
    Misticall said:

lucaaa795 said:

Its not about haters...Its about the idea.
    There are good ideas and bad ideas.

tbh 'haters gonna hate' to me means that no matter what the topic is, there will always be naysayers and disagreers
  • 0.0 do u ever wonder how to use it? + It's useless in game...
  • 0.0 do u ever wonder how to use it? + It's useless in game...

someone had the idea of it being used in the wand button :P

100+
    PLEASE ADD OR IM DEAD
    I LOVE FIGGIT SPINNERS
    YES
    ONG
    PLEASE
    ADD
    OR ILL BEVER PLAY
    PLEASE

wrote that before you posted it
    sorry if i sound rude, but iam just expressing my opinion lol. Everyone has different thoughts after all
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    Impending drama approaches...
    My opinion btw: no
  • PEgamingPEgaming Member
    edited June 2017
    Misticall said:

Say that straight to my face. My lab group in biology own one each, and they play with it so much that I end up being the one doing the work and they copy off of me. That is the attitude shown in every single student in my school. My friend has ADHD, and he says himself that "fidget spinners are really pointless." Same goes for every person with ADHD I know.
    Additionally, your idea is bad itself. How would you apply it? How popular would it be in the future? Sure, it's a fad now, but the novelty will wear off. To me, this entire thread looks like some pop culture thing to make you look "hip." It's not a good idea, it's not helpful, it does not represent nor support the ADHD people in any way, and to me, it looks like you and your supporters are just making a bad joke.
    Also, please accept criticism, we have our reasons to dislike an idea, you don't just dismiss our points as "hating."

• PEgaming said:

Misticall said:

Say that straight to my face. My lab group in biology own one each, and they play with it so much that I end up being the one doing the work and they copy off of me. That is the attitude shown in every single student in my school. My friend has ADHD, and he says himself that "fidget spinners are really pointless." Same goes for every person with ADHD I know.
    Additionally, your idea is bad itself. How would you apply it? How popular would it be in the future? Sure, it's a fad now, but the novelty will wear off. To me, this entire thread looks like some pop culture thing to make you look "hip." It's not a good idea, it's not helpful, it does not represent nor support the ADHD people in any way, and to me, it looks like you and your supporters are just making a bad joke.
    Also, please accept criticism, we have our reasons to dislike an idea, you don't just dismiss our points as "hating."

Thank you, someone for FINALLY explaining why they disliked it.
    Everyone else just said something like 'no, it's not a good idea', or something along those lines. tbh, its really only hating if someone just said 'no' without giving reasons. Thank you for supporting your opinion ;-;
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    -1 i have both ADHD and autism, but it already takes over minecraft and the rest of the world..... so please not cubic castles too ;_;
  • -1 i have both ADHD and autism, but it already takes over minecraft and the rest of the world..... so please not cubic castles too ;_;

minecraft has fidget spinners? o-o I don't play minecraft so I wouldn't know
  • seasideseaside Member
    edited June 2017
    No offense to anybody but if you have ADHD go buy a fidget spinner and use it while you play Cubic Castles. Fidget spinners would just be weird in Cubic Castles in my opinoin
  • Misticall said:

-1 i have both ADHD and autism, but it already takes over minecraft and the rest of the world..... so please not cubic castles too ;_;

MINECRAFT HAS FIFGET SPINNER?
  • HELL NO -1
  • lucaaa795 said:

Aj Baryza said:

Misticall said:

MINECRAFT HAS FIFGET SPINNER?
    There are mods that allow you to have one (PROBABLY)
    There are more than one mods that add fidget spinner in minecraft thou :/ check dat on youtube, but its bad there, mostly for decoration .-.
  • HELL NO -1

ah yes, I just love it when people disagree without giving any reason at all;-;
  • edited June 2017
    Misticall said:

HELL NO -1

SELLING GOLDEN FIDGET SPINNER FOR 20k VERY CHEAP COME NOW
    Enough of a reason?
    Edit:an other one?
    SCAMMER JE SWITCHED GOLD WITH YELLOW FIDGET SPINNER
    an other one?
    PLZ COME DONATE I HAVE ADHD ONLY GOLDEN SPINNER CAN HELP ME
  • Misticall said:

HELL NO -1

Enough of a reason?
    an other one?
    xD then maybe don't put different rarities of spinners...
  • edited June 2017
    Misticall said:

Misticall said:

HELL NO -1

Enough of a reason?
    an other one?
    xD then maybe don't put different rarities of spinners...
    No just no, no reason for disagreement, try to explore the reason yourself :3
    And we're sick of fidget spinner's existence in every game, but not in real life, it's better exist only in real life...

Close this discussion please .-.

Total agreement: 3
    Disagreement: Infinity, sad but true...
This discussion has been closed.