Kits! [Suggestion]

AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
edited June 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
My Suggestion: Kits!

How it works:
First of all, there is more than one kit...
So, what are kits?
Kits are basically, a supplier
When you use it (Like buying something from the store) the items in the kit, are added into your inventory.
So, here are some kits I suggest: (With different ways of earning them)

Kits Suggestions:
Builder's Kit: 500 of each Scaffold + 500 New and Old Wood Blocks (Available every 12 Hours)
Rare Kit: 750 Cubits + Chance of getting Cat/Dog pet or Green/Blue Cube. (Available every 24 hours)
Miner Kit: Miner's Helmet + 25x Torch + 250 of each ore + 10x Bombs (Available every 24 hours)
Pixel Kit: 50 pixels (3x) (Available every 16 hours)
Legendary Kit: (Very hard to get) 5000 Cubits + 3x Hat Packs + 4 Hollas (Available every 48 Hours)
Parkour Kit: 1x Slow + Fast Cannon + Life Block + Heal Block + Checkpoint + (Chance of getting prize dispenser, available every 12 hours)
Bush Pack: 15x each bush (Available every 12 Hours)
Shop Kit: 1x Donation Table + 2x Vending Machine + 1x Cash Register + 1x Piggy Bank (Available every 24 hours)
Troll Kit: 50 Lava + 10x Qbee Bombs + Pulse Blocks 3x + 20 Pulse Bombs + 10x Phantom Foam (Available 24 Hours)
Crafter's Kit: Stone Hammer + Chisel + Saw + 1x Anvil + 1 Crafting Table + 1x Forge + 1x Distiller + 1x Extractor (Available every 24 hours)

How to earn:
I have some ideas of how to earn them, so here they are:
Kit Pack (Cost: 2500c, only 3 packs each day? ... If you own a kit, and you got it again, you get 1250c returned or another pack is opened)
Daily Kit : (NOTE: Can not buy kits if this suggestion is used) Same as kit pack, but its free, and only once day.

Got kit suggestion? Post em below!
Needs tweaking? Comment below why.

Comments

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I don't like the idea of spending cubits for a chance to get cubits lol
    What if they were craftable? The recipes could be various combinations of dehydrated cubes. For example, the lowest value/rarity kit could be crafted with four red cubes. The highest with four green cubes. And so on and so forth for each xP it would give qbees something to do with red cubes besides sell them, that's for sure.
  • I don't like the idea of spending cubits for a chance to get cubits lol
    What if they were craftable? The recipes could be various combinations of dehydrated cubes. For example, the lowest value/rarity kit could be crafted with four red cubes. The highest with four green cubes. And so on and so forth for each xP it would give qbees something to do with red cubes besides sell them, that's for sure.

I like the daily kit idea but I also like the craftable kit idea... xp
  • Might be too easy to get these kits, soooooo everyone would get rich out of these :/
  • *Reassurance**Reassurance* Member
    edited June 2017
    I don't think people need this. Aren't random hat, shirt, etc. packs enough? Plus, torches are easy to make. This could cause confusion when you could just buy this stuff separately...
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited June 2017

I don't think people need this. Aren't random hat, shirt, etc. packs enough? Plus, torches are easy to make. This could cause confusion when you could just buy this stuff separately...

... I never said the tpye of KITS I said should be added... I just suggested KITS, so obv the admins could make their own kits...
    And I have no idea what you mean by confusion... Yeh torches easy to make, well done... what about the other kits? ... and some are lazy to gather up those resources...

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    lucaaa795 said:

Or just rename them to packs.Much easier and its the same thing.

^ Main reason why I suggested making them craftable with dehydrated cubes. It would make them significantly harder to obtain that way. Since the rarest pack/kit could take 4 green cubes to craft. Heck, maybe even 4 gold cubes.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Or just rename them to packs.Much easier and its the same thing.

^ Main reason why I suggested making them craftable with dehydrated cubes. It would make them significantly harder to obtain that way. Since the rarest pack/kit could take 4 green cubes to craft. Heck, maybe even 4 gold cubes.
    I'd rather they be free x-x
    No paying of any kind, just one free per IP per day ^^
  • CubitScopeCubitScope Member
    edited June 2017
    -1 Too OP. I don't think they'll implement this, unless the number of items are lessened.
  • +0

kits 'w'... I like that word... kit..kit

+w+ kitkat
  • +0

kits 'w'... I like that word... kit..kit

+w+ kitkat

=^_^= katkit
  • day 1/ 100c
    day 30/ 987896768c+
    aka too op -1
  • day 1/ 100c
    day 30/ 987896768c+