What would you think about me selling art?

lazylupinelazylupine Member
edited June 2017 in Art

What do you think about me, selling my art?

I know a couple of you have seen a few of my drawings :P but, since then I've kinda improved. So I wanted to know, what do you think about me selling my art for cubits?

Prices:

As for prices, I wanted to start a bit cheap, probably 500-2,000 cubits based upon your opinions? I wouldn't want to start too expensive as I know not everyone has cubits to just pour on art. As for how my art looks, here are a few examples. And I'll add more to it everytime I finish a new picture! which, is practically daily.

Example 1, Misticall:

forums

Example 2, Jerrynana123:

forums

Let me know what you think! And if the prices seem too high, maybe we can negotiate? I could also possibly accept items as well.
meep

Comments

• Bump

• make your prices higher like 2K-5K xd
    ash is the best cc artist example;
  • Misticall said:

make your prices higher like 2K-5K xd
    ash is the best cc artist example;

ew thats old
    and isnt that too expensive to start off with
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    Helles asked me before if I were to charge them for my work what price would I go for, I told him 700c above, I was unsure and not used to putting prices for my art. isn't that too cheap? ehhh it's a bad idea to start off with a high price people wouldn't be so interested, maybe as times goes and more people are interested you could set it higher so 500 - 2000 is fair and affordable. what I think about you selling your art? eh my friends told me to never do it for free if I'm good at it, I'm sure they got that from Joker :P .. I still do it for free.
  • bump

i needsa more opinions

@Miwky and finally, someone I can relate to! xD