Bundle Giveaway! [Results]

JadabugJadabug Member
edited June 2017 in Player Events & Creations

Information:

Hey guys! I'm doing this forum giveaway for some items that some players might need. If you join in, you can put your reasoning for what you want and what you'd do with it even if it's selling it. So, you should enter! Five players will win.

How To Enter:

First off how to enter, all you have to do is:
IGN:
Level:
Which item bundle do you want and why:

Giveaway Items & Winners:

Bundle 1: Vesuvius
1 name tag

Bundle 2: BlueJay_1
6 Vending Machines & 5 Donation Tables & Official Papers

Bundle 3: Aakumaa
33 x 33 Empty Realm

Bundle 4: Valley
1 Prize Machine & Tip Piggy & 3 Donation Tables

Bundle 5: Elemental God
Lvl 0 Reindeer Kennel & 20 Pet Treats

Hey guys! I'm ending this on the 18th so I can get some other things out and do some stuff. This was really hard so Dan helped me pick! I will contact you and add you in game to give you your prizes.
Thank you for participating!

Comments

• Ign; Misticall
    Level; 22
    I'd really love Bundle 1 because it contains a name tag, and one of my closest CC friends really wants a name change: so I'd give it to her to let her change her names :D this request isn't really for me, but it's nice to give to others xD
  • PandoritePandorite Member
    edited June 2017
    Ign: Pandorite
    Lvl: 38 (i think)
    Bundle: white and black plaster.
    I'm making a modern home and need these two to do it. C: (made my own bundle xD)

Edit: it I had to pick a real bundle then 4. I would use it to add to our mall
  • Pandorite said:

Ign: Pandorite
    Lvl: 38 (i think)
    Bundle: white and black plaster.
    I'm making a modern home and need these two to do it. C: (made my own bundle xD)

xD I can make you black and white plaster if you need some.
  • What a nice giveaway <3 I like how each bundle can appeal to a different person. It will be exciting to see the responses as this thread gets more busy with entries.
  • IGN: Bluejay_1
    Level: 36
    Which item bundle do you want and why: bundle 2. I need the official papers cause I named my shop a particular name that doesn't fit with the theme. And the name doesn't fit with the theme I chose now. And vends, only got 8 in total on me right now so il need a lot more to help my shop grow. Ty for your time
  • IGN : Xx_TPM258_xX (Mudkip)
    Level 60
    Bundle - 2
    Reason - WHY NOT I NEED TO CHANGE MI REALM NAMES AS WELL
  • Ign:pickles2001
    Level:42
    Bundle-5
    Why?-i love pets! Im a pet lover!
    I collect lots of pets, from pumpkin pets to turkeys i save any And all pets i get!!
  • ^^Raku-Kun^^^^Raku-Kun^^ Member
    edited June 2017
    Ign: ^^Raku-Kun^^
    Lvl 39 (I think)
    I would love to have bundle 5 cuz my I still owe my brother a pet dog... but am too lazy to earn for a dog... and he won't expect a reindeer pet e.e
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited June 2017
    Very kind of you to make this giveaway!

IGN: *JulieSings*
    Lvl: 47
    Bundle #2
    Reason: I'm making a cheap resources vending shop and I would love to get some vending machines to complete it. I've been saving up for about a month and I try to find people who sell vending machines for a cheap price but everyone sells them for 450+. My shop might be the cheapest resource shop. :)
  • CubitScopeCubitScope Member
    edited June 2017
    IGN CubitScope
    Level 33

Personally, I favor Bundle 4 the most because I am building a project I shall not reveal at the moment and I believe has never been done before in CC yet (it will come out probably late-June to early-July) and hopefully, people will enjoy it. The progress on the project has been slow so far because I'm not a wealthy CC player so believe me when I say these three items will help greatly with the project.

And thanks for the generous offer of yours to setup a giveaway like this.

UPDATE: Well, congrats to the winners. This project will probably come either August or never since the progress of the project has been incredibly slow.
  • edited June 2017
    IGN: Fire Charmander
    Level: 26

Me myself, would like to have bundle 3, an empty 33x33 realm. Why? Because I wanna to make a realm lobby for myself, thx for making this possible, others will be happy with your action :)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    ign: elemental god
    level 30
    bundle i want: #5
    why: well, i always love to have a pet behind me, but everytime i buy a pet i have to sell it again for reasons, so i never have a pet behind me ;/
  • ign: 'Sir.Fox'
    level:36? xD
    I want bundle 5
    because I have only had one pet which is my cat. reindeer has always been my favorite pet other than black cat :)
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited June 2017
    Ign:Excelsius
    Level:40 :D

Nvm I want bundle 5 :D

I could really use a pet :P
  • Gael152004Gael152004 Member
    edited June 2017
    IGN: Gael152004
    Level: 52

Hello, I personally would ask for the "Bundle 3" and the Official Papers of the "Bundle 2" because recently a player called "Big E" Scamm me in a rental changing price to 5k for buy it (how I already told you jada) and I would like To recover what I lost, (I would still occupy the items for my projects) I say it because for me if we talk about money it is difficult for me to get it, I would like the official papers to change the name of one of my realms that I have and the room 33x33 I would like to continue doing my pixel arts, in advance thank you for paying attention to this request and would be grateful if you give me the opportunity to have those 2 items; greetings!.
  • Wow this is very nice of you
    IGN:jad kheirallah
    level:24
    Bundle:I would like bundle 3 if possible
    Reason:I need some extra space to do some stuff and i can't blow all my cubits on a room because im saving up for 2 things and a decent size room would make me start over from ashes
    thank you
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    IGN: AshiMagari
    Level: 60
    I would like bundle #2 x3
    Why?:
    I mess up a lot ;-; and have to rename realms A LOT.
  • IGN:(space)Vesuvius(space)
    level:40 at the moment.

Bundle 1 would help me,since i changed my name to Vesuvius.my friends liked my old name better including me,so thats why i want to change it.I would be so grateful. :D
    Also its kind that you are doing this ^^
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    ign; space_fetus
    lvl 60

bundle 2 please i spent so much building shop for everyone else i forgot to get myself some vends XD
  • IGN: imp (2 spaces before and after)
    LVL: 27
    BUNDLE: 2
    REASON: I REALLY WANT A COMPANION. A FRIEND THAT WILL ALWAYS BE THERE TO CHEER ME UP
  • IGN:Aj Baryza
    Lvl: 32
    bundle: 5
    Reason:i want a pet xd
  • iCantiWill
    Lvl: 34
    Bundle: 2 or 5
    I do need vending machines so i can sell stuff
    And i do need a pet, because nowadays i am always alone lawl
  • ValleyValley Member
    IGN: Valley
    Level: 42
    Bundle: 4
    Reason: I currently need a prize dispencer for upcoming events that I am holding, the donation tables and tip piggies would be a great addition as I need some for my main realm to. :)
    Thanks Jade, this is nice of you. :P
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited June 2017
    IGN : -Joystick-
    Level : 28

I'd like to win the bundle 2 because I've a big secret project that need vending machines and donation tables... I have this project in mind for long and it would be the best "achievement" for me in this game... I put a lot of money into it and need a lot more... :) And I rebuilt entierly my realm so I would need official Papers to rename it <3
  •  Tempest Tempest Member
    edited June 2017
    IGN: Tempest (Space Before Tempest)
    Level:40 almost LV 41

I'd like to win bundle one because I need to change my name.Everytime someone tries to friend me it doesn't work because there is a space before my name so I want to change that please.Also when I enter giveaways and contests.I always have to write (Space before Tempest)It is really annoying.
    Thank You Jada!
  • imp said:

IGN: imp (2 spaces before and after)
    LVL: 27
    BUNDLE: 2
    REASON: I REALLY WANT A COMPANION. A FRIEND THAT WILL ALWAYS BE THERE TO CHEER ME UP

*cough* you need to read again I think you meant number 5 because you said you need a companion*cough*
  • IGN: AidenPlayz
    Level: 52
    Bundle: 3
    Reason: Need a realm for a farm. (The Up-Coming Farm Update, not cotton/rubber farm)
  • $uper Tiger
    Level: 45
    Bundle: 2
    Reason:
    I have a 2.5 years old realm(My first realm) which have a inappropriate name and have been closed for more then 1+ years. I want to change the name of that realm so I can use it.
  • IGN : Lightosphere
    Level : 54
    Bundle : 2 or 3
    Reason :
    cause I need to rename a realm or create a new realm for next update.
  • IGN: epieownz
    level: 53+
    bundle:1
    reason:
    normally I'd ask for myself, but i will make an exception.
    make Vesuvius flookey again XD