Overworld maps showing open spots to place realms?

Have any of you ever been in a situation where your realm in places like eden or any other overworld have despawned from the map?
And to top that bad situation, it takes you almost forever to find an open spot again?
Well i have a solution. What if the overworld maps would show you where open spots are at?
Like as it appears on an open spot it would appear as a green circle on the overworld map.
Would really benifit those struggling to find the perfect spot in crouded overwolrds(eden in particular).
If you dont think the suggestion is a tad bit un necessary i understand :)

Comments

• Open map find a spot that doesn't have a million realms on it. Teleport to a location near there place realm
    Not hard

Unless you're asking because you want a spot in the middle of those million realms there is no point.
  • SpiridonSpiridon Member
    edited June 2017
    Pandorite said:

Open map find a spot that doesn't have a million realms on it. Teleport to a location near there place realm
    Not hard

Unless you're asking because you want a spot in the middle of those million realms there is no point.

Some people would like there realm in a nice place, which is pretty hard to find, Especially in Eden.

I give this A... Yes! =)
  • +99999
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    +1 that i struggle to find an open spot is precisly the reason i never have placed my realm in the overworlds
  • +1
    Also

(Just something like that Xd)
    Also, add it to the menu so you don't see endless green/white circles.
  • Well actually if you're not amazingly active this can make it harder to put them in eden (most used world) because very active people would take them as soon as they see it