What makes a good clan!? (Your Thoughts)

What do YOU think makes a good clan?

It can be tough starting your own clan so let's give some advice from your own experience!

Comment below your thoughts on this topic!

Comments

• In my opinion

-Activeness
    -Activities/Events for members
    -Friendship :D
  • NerryNerry Member

In my opinion

-Activeness
    -Activities/Events for members
    -Friendship :D

Yep.
    And don't let people worship you and give you items.
    You're not a god.
  • My opinion for a good clan:
    Members! Nice and kind members including the leader :D
  • Be active, reward your members. Be Unique - Most clans are all the same, make sure your clan stands out.
  • Givong me free stuff in giveaways if you give me something i like your clan jk
    Events
    Fun
    Kind
    Non scammers v:
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited June 2017
    In my oppinion what i like:
    A clan with active,kind and sometimes also funny people and totally no scammers with some events and such to make the clan a bit usefull (instead of just being in a clan with just a name)
  • Organized, active, fun, strict, and very unique.
  • I'll try and keep this simple but a good clan can only exist with a great leadership (Example: BillyBoo) and without that no clan can hope for success (Well except you know who) but to be a good leader you can't just focus that ideal. One has to be of equal relationship with their members, a leader isn't truly a leader without equality and good relationship. Furthermore an active clan is also very important but a clan is as a community as it is a new set of parkour or PVP or giveaway or other. However remember, regardless all that matters is that you enjoy your time there and if you enjoy your time enough then... it is already a good clan.
  • good leader, being fair, fun events.. That kinda stuff