Haters

I don't mean any harm to anyone but please any haters out there please don't hate, hate, hate. It is not nice on other people so if you hate that would lead to people hating you, that is not good at all. Please don't hate. This is for a very good reason, hating is not good. Sometimes people can't tell if it's sarcasm when it is written down. So stop hating, people will apologise. But if you hate people will hate you too - PND

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Sadly people hating isnt able to stop ;/ they will keep doing it even if you say something to it ;(
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Haters gonna hate.
    The key is not showing that it bothers you. Don't give them the satisfaction of showing them the weakness they crave.
  • ikr!
    When I made suggestions, there was so many haters, even some people who waited for me to bump or edit the suggestions and then just stomped all over it. Haters need to stop.
  • I only wish there were a way to make haters suffer, to punish them for their crimes against decency.
  • soap barsoap bar Member
    edited June 2017

I only wish there were a way to make haters suffer, to punish them for their crimes against decency.

I'm a hater.
    And I dont deserve to suffer.
    Haters are people too. :v
    I'm not a huge hater like what Mist said.
    But I'm a hater.