Cavern Mine Expedition

MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
I went a little crazy with my egg hunting and ended up finding lots of cavern mines lol so I thought I would upload pics of them to give everyone an idea of what to look for :) so here they are! Cavern mines, cavern mines everywhere!

cavern1
cavern2
cavern5
cavern6
cavern8
cavern9
cavern10
cavern11
cavern12
cavern13
cavern14
cavern7
cavern15

Comments

• 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    O.o 2many4me
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Not even joking, add me? I am going to stalk you on your egg adventures! You're the king/queen of cavern mine finding!
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    Sure lol you can tag along! I've got enough cave blocks so I don't even go inside them anymore
  • Ok that mine that spawned on the very top of that mountain is amazing O_O! Cracks me up.
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    edited March 2016
    I have found that there are too many torch thieves, so I hold the left mouse button down to illuminate the floor. Getting tons of gems, jagged rocks, and you know the rest...

If you still need eggs, get on top and find out if it is a bottomless stamp then traverse the terrain to get the eggs. Eggs spawn on top of a realm, then in the passages if there is no top there. Yes if you have a top floor in your realm, that is the only place you need look in your realm.
    Hey here's an idea...put all those pics in a spoiler...
    Not Bottomless

In The Dark Not Bottomless;
    Top Egg
  • How long did it take you to find the caves?
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    It doesn't take me too long, sometimes they are in every mountain mine I visit, sometimes it takes a few different ones until I find one :) I've only been mining at mountain mines though so I think that's why I keep finding cavern mines lol
  • MarieAra said:

It doesn't take me too long, sometimes they are in every mountain mine I visit, sometimes it takes a few different ones until I find one :) I've only been mining at mountain mines though so I think that's why I keep finding cavern mines lol

Lucky I could not find one myself
  • Oh my gosh! So many caves :_: Im gonna murder them now :_: