PiousPious Member
edited June 2017 in Off-Topic

Comments

• Takes about 2-4 days into the next month, but who knows.
  • PartyNextDoorPartyNextDoor Member
    edited June 2017
    When the admins want it to end, anways I don't see why you you're panicking, they will do it!
  • I don't think Pious is panicking, it is just a casual question of when it is going to end. Seeing as that it is an official raffle that has a large prize at the end it would be nice for us to be given a set time raffles end for example the 4th of every month. However on the contrary raffles and contests....kind of end whenever it comes to the admins mind like the Easter event lol.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Its always a few days in the month

But i am afraid you wont make it with hundreds.... there are people using thousands most times
  • Its always a few days in the month

But i am afraid you wont make it with hundreds.... there are people using thousands most times

You could win with a single entry. Granted the odds are lower. But it's possible.

Saying otherwise is like saying nobody ever rolled a 100 on a percentage die. It happens it's only a 1 in 100 chance. But it still happens.

I'm sure a admin could tell us of several past winners that won with fewer than 100 entries while others put in thousands
    Pandorite said:

You could win with a single entry. Granted the odds are lower. But it's possible.

Saying otherwise is like saying nobody ever rolled a 100 on a percentage die. It happens it's only a 1 in 100 chance. But it still happens.

I'm sure a admin could tell us of several past winners that won with fewer than 100 entries while others put in thousands
    I didnt say it was impossible ;/
  • Pandorite said:

"I'm afraid you won't make it with hundreds"
    Pandorite said:

Pandorite said:

"I'm afraid you won't make it with hundreds"
    "IM AFRAID" doesnt mean "IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN" in my eyes