Hearts not coming back

Ok so I went to do the thin race and got hurt in the lava. I finished and then just left the realm by eating a warp cookie. When I got in my realm I was still missing a heart and a half. I have all the brawny and extra heart perks. Any one know what's happening here?

Comments

• CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    edited March 2016
    That's not a bug. It's a part of the new update. You can heal yourself only by using healing bumper. :)

Can find a list of new additions here: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/1249/very-small-server-update
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Cortana said:

That's not a bug. It's a part of the new update. You can heal yourself only by using healing bumper. :)

Can find a list of new additions here: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/1249/very-small-server-update

Ah that sucks
  • Well..... That sucks...... Thanks for telling me.
  • Just avoid from cheating when do parkour.

Regards, Skulley
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    Well that does suck, just another way for the game to force you to spend cubits.
    Cheap move.

Anyways thank you for posting this thread, I couldn't figure out why I wasn't healing on my own.
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    Why can't we just have a realm tag to make hearts either regenerate, or not depending on the discretion of the realm owner?
    Just as we are able to turn on PVP, we should be able to turn off heal for events and such.
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    edited March 2016
    TheTimMan said:

Why can't we just have a realm tag to make hearts either regenerate, or not depending on the discretion of the realm owner?
    Just as we are able to turn on PVP, we should be able to turn off heal for events and such.

Why not? That is simple, because then people wouldn't be forced to buy heal wands and blocks :)

Like if they really wanted people to not cheat in event the could have taken a different route, such as adding the realm tag you suggested but they didn't because its all about the $$$$ #NotSorry #TruthHurts
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited March 2016
    It has nothing whatsoever to do with making money by selling heal blocks. Sure, we're concerned with the game making money, but I'd like to think that generally the way we support the game is by providing value. We add things we think players would like and we hope will be fun, and add depth and pleasure to the game, and in turn hope players like them enough to support the game.

We're still experimenting with this feature. Cosmic even said so in his post.

It's a feature that has been asked for for a long time, by many users. It wasn't prompted by us, and since we're releasing the new lives block shortly, it is something we're doing now, because people could bypass the lives block by relogging which would defeat the purpose of what we hope will otherwise be a new fun addition to the game.

Now we've seen a few threads about this, and we're working on some tweaks. The proposed change, which we haven't implemented yet, is to reset hearts in overworld or lobbies.
  • It has nothing whatsoever to do with making money by selling heal blocks. Sure, we're concerned with the game making money, but I'd like to think that generally the way we support the game is by providing value. We add things we think players would like and we hope will be fun, and add depth and pleasure to the game, and in turn hope players like them enough to support the game.

We're still experimenting with this feature. Cosmic even said so in his post.

It's a feature that has been asked for for a long time, by many users. It wasn't prompted by us, and since we're releasing the new lives block shortly, it is something we're doing now, because people could bypass the lives block by relogging which would defeat the purpose of what we hope will otherwise be a new fun addition to the game.

Now we've seen a few threads about this, and we're working on some tweaks. The proposed change, which we haven't implemented yet, is to reset hearts in overworld or lobbies.

Wow sorry didt mean to start a fire storm.... Thanks for the info SirKewberth.
This discussion has been closed.