Some ideas for shop?

*insane**insane* SerbiaMember
edited March 2016 in Player Events & Creations
Because clothes are expensive or it is just me who can't afford a lot clothes for shop,I though about making crafting shop?
I would sell craftable items (almost like all from recepies) for cheap prices :)
Like,blocks usually 1c each..Or depends of materials used to make it.But it would go around 1-5c
Other things too,decorations,furniture and parkour for cheap prices.
Any thought? Should I make shop like that?

also,please mods put this in right section if i missed xD

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Yeah it would be nice. Everyone needs even dirt!
    So if you do blocks and decorations you would have for sure customers
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember

Yeah it would be nice. Everyone needs even dirt!
    So if you do blocks and decorations you would have for sure customers

i already do,like i have a shop,but want to make it better so im remaking it.I just want to see do people like the idea!
  • It would be nice! Many people need crafting stuff so many people would come to get some
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Here's some advice:
    • Sell bulk resources that are in demand. ( too many clothes shops, we need these ).
    • Only sell craftables that are in demand (better to craft on the spot)
    • Add things to keep qbee's around. Rides, afk spots, social area etc. Customers friends can also make good customers! So try to keep them around.
    • Make the shop visually appealing.
    • Always keep things organized and easy to understand.
    • List prices and try to keep prices fair. Great prices makes regular customers!
    BJDware said:

Here's some advice:

• Sell bulk resources that are in demand. ( too many clothes shops, we need these ).
    • Only sell craftables that are in demand (better to craft on the spot)
    • Add things to keep qbee's around. Rides, afk spots, social area etc. Customers friends can also make good customers! So try to keep them around.
    • Make the shop visually appealing.
    • Always keep things organized and easy to understand.
    • List prices and try to keep prices fair. Great prices makes regular customers!
    Thanks a lot! I think I'm getting all of this.I don't know will people like my shop decoration.I need somebody to check and tell me.More people actually.Also,I already made social place.
  • CD87CD87 Member
    This might help you: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/632/full-guide-on-how-to-build-a-good-shop#latest

And yes, you're posting this in the wrong forum.
    It should be in General Chat or Help Request
    CD87 said:

This might help you: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/632/full-guide-on-how-to-build-a-good-shop#latest

And yes, you're posting this in the wrong forum.
    It should be in General Chat or Help Request

i did read taht and yeah ill move it
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Can also visit MAOU's shop. He sells only craftable items and only a few from cubit store. It goes well for him without any wearables, so that could be a very good example. :)
    Cortana said:

Can also visit MAOU's shop. He sells only craftable items and only a few from cubit store. It goes well for him without any wearables, so that could be a very good example. :)

earables didnt give me any good thats why im starting with crafting one.
    This topic was in regards to creation, thus it is placed within the player creation portion of forum.

But yea, we are seriously lacking in bulk resource sellers. So adding that to your shop would be a bonus. Providing you can gather the materials.
    BJDware said:

This topic was in regards to creation, thus it is placed within the player creation portion of forum.

But yea, we are seriously lacking in bulk resource sellers. So adding that to your shop would be a bonus. Providing you can gather the materials.

well i mine and build a lot so this will be easy for me to be honest. resource sellers are the best,cheap and have all you need.
    BJDware said:

What do you precisly mean with bulk resources? Because maybe i will build one too
  • Bulk resources means selling in packs of 1k, 5k, 20k or more.

Bulk resources means selling in packs of 1k, 5k, 20k or more.

Precisely!
    eg. 20k stone

Even 100k stone can be sold in an instant for the right price ;)
    BJDware said:

Precisely!
    eg. 20k stone

Okay when i have some c i will make 3rd floor in my shop so that i can make a bulk products floor

BJDware said:

Precisely!
    eg. 20k stone

Okay when i have some c i will make 3rd floor in my shop so that i can make a bulk products floor
    thats good idea :D