/Whisper

CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
edited May 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
I was thinking. Maybe instead of just typing whisper, it should be /whisper.

Reasons

Some people are talking about stuff others cant know, or don't want too know.

And most of the time I see whisper fails, such as "whipser" and others.

I was thinking, because when u do / and put anything, it doesn't appear.

So if we do /whipser blah blah blah, it wouldn't appear, and no one would know what they are talking about.

But if we did it correctly /whisper we would beable too select who too send it too and so on so forth.

Disadvantages

People would get confused and just type "whisper" instead of "/whisper"

Advantages

It would protect us from telling everyone something, we only wanted one person too know.

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Yeah i like this idea... its a command too so it fits too
  • Minister9Minister9 Member
    edited May 2017
    I think it's fine how it is... But good idea!
  • AllunarAllunar Member
    +1
    Great idea, it's these little things that don't occur to me but it could really help.
  • SpiridonSpiridon Member
    edited May 2017
    Great idea, i've had so many fails with whispers, and at the worst possible times.
  • Had issues with whisper few times before. Some hilarious ones but overall, I like this idea of having the whisper be visible only if it's typed correctly along with the "slash" symbol.
  • AllunarAllunar Member
    Talking about fails, sometimes you send it to the wrong person so a confirmation box with the name of who you are sending should appear, this is especially important for android users.
  • Talking about fails, sometimes you send it to the wrong person so a confirmation box with the name of who you are sending should appear, this is especially important for android users.

Yes same with teleporting
    It should be something like
    Are you sure you want to whisper to (name)
    But tp-ing really needs that too ;-; when you unfriend someone and accidentally tp
  • How about /w ?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • It used to be like this, but later changed into whisper only, no idea what happens...
  • LylahLylah Member
    I wish it could be just "Whisper" and then type the message like it was the first time.
    Anyways, +1? xD
  • +1xDi fail thousand time on whispering