Bank (Cha-Ching) Bumper

2»

Comments

• I have to agree with both sides. Yes, it would help people with tons of vends, but if you have that many vends, you probably have quite a bit of money, and in that case could spend a little more time like the rest of mining them instead of just using a bumper.

I like how it speeds things up, but with that comes more time, money, and eventually everyone's both Cubic Castles and real lives will be so easy and simple that no one will be able to do anything. Sorry, it has it's ups and it's downs. The game still has to be about mining, rather than just economy. The new mining update brought people back to the mines, but besides that you never saw many people out there unless it were a giveaway.

Eventually, no one is going to go to mines. No one is going to build, unless it's a shop. The game is going strong, but we will die (sorry to bring up the stupid Cubic Castles is dying). We are not diminishing, but we will if we decide to create things make it too simple.

I like it, but I don't like it, so +0 for me (I didn't want it to look like just an O, but mathematically it is neither a + or - 0).

Exactly, nice idea but it won’t work for this game
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    I have a few ups and a few downs, ups would save a lot of time however what If you are renting out areas in your shop where people have rentals on? Unless the “Bank Bumper” didn’t take Cubits from Vends on plots, I don’t think it would work. However +1 for time saving especially as I have over 700 Vends in use across multiple reaalms
  • PiousPious Member

I have a few ups and a few downs, ups would save a lot of time however what If you are renting out areas in your shop where people have rentals on? Unless the “Bank Bumper” didn’t take Cubits from Vends on plots, I don’t think it would work. However +1 for time saving especially as I have over 700 Vends in use across multiple reaalms

I’m pretty sure I said it earlier but if you’re renting stuff out in realms, you could just avoid using the bumper in those realms, and stick to the ol’ fashioned way.
  • Bump.
  • +1 This would be very useful