[Guild] Dragon Rage

PandoritePandorite Member
edited June 2017 in Player Events & Creations
Guild Leader: ArcDragon
Co-Leader: Pandorite (I tried to get Arc to write this but he declined xD)

Guild ranks
Miner - This is a trial member of our guild.
Builder - A builder has finished and added at least one world to our explorable world.
Foreman This rank requires you to have completed and been paid for creating another players realm
Project leader/Architect Just Arcdragon and myself xD if we end up creating alternate guilds I will add alt names here to prevent confusion.

Disclaimer: This post will probably edited when I've had some sleep, And thought about it a little more.

Basic information
Dragon Rage is to be a clan of builders. For fun or hire. Currently myself and Arc have plans for a massive realm consisting of a minimum 4 separate 100x100 rooms. Each of these expanding into further rooms or "Areas" as a idea strikes.

We want to eventually create a vast explorable world. Complete with fun references hidden places, And more!

If you love to build consider us. :3 Currently we're still working out the basics. My account is only a month old. Arc's is about two weeks old. However we're both committed, And have a fair amount of experience thanks to Minecraft.

In the future we will have.
-A public clan storage everyone is free to use materials from. (Along with rental spaces that don't expire should you desire.)

-Building contests for clan members only.

-A large world to explore that never stops expanding. We hope each member will add to this world. Creating rooms of their own.

-A friendly and trustworthy community that can be hired to build large realms. For now it's just arc and myself. We'll be posting here with finished realms. That are not likely to be changed. (No promises sometimes new items, Ideas, Or experience allow you to improve the current build)

-Working out the logistics of this but. Builder ranks and up will be allowed to take clan building jobs and be paid for them. A small portion of the payment goes into a clan piggy bank. Once a certain amount has been reached (unsure depends.) we will hold a vote on what prizes people would like to see for building contests and giveaways.

- Clan building contests with prizes including having realm added to the current world. Along with clan give aways (Not open to trial members "Miners" this is to prevent alt spam and random undedicated people from joining just for a give away then leaving)

A final note. You don't need to be a excellent builder to join! All skill levels are welcomed. We can learn from each other. Looking forward to hearing from you all :D

FAQ
Misticall said:

When you say 'A builder has finished and added at least one world to our explorable world.', do you supply areas to build?... I'm a decent builder, but I'm on a tight budget :/

You don't need to buy a realm. We are happy to provide them! Thanks for he question Misticall

Update added
-Building contest info.
-Giveaway info
-clan ranks and requirements.
-Updated portions of text
-Clan building/contest/give away fund
-FAQ

-Reserving post below. Will be used in the future to show members builds.

Comments

• PandoritePandorite Member
    edited June 2017
    Current builds

In progress
    -Lobby
    Points of interest

-Harbour
    Points of Interest

Completed realms
  • Reserved.
  • When you say 'A builder has finished and added at least one world to our explorable world.', do you supply areas to build?... I'm a decent builder, but I'm on a tight budget :/
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Seems like a good idea :)i like the amount of work put into it. Good luck!
  • Sounds like a cool clan! But... I Am In The Doodlers :D
  • Misticall said:

When you say 'A builder has finished and added at least one world to our explorable world.', do you supply areas to build?... I'm a decent builder, but I'm on a tight budget :/

Me and arc have several realms and we plan to add more. You wouldn't need to buy it just build it :3

Seems like a good idea :)i like the amount of work put into it. Good luck!

Thanks pixel lots more to come.
    'Sir.Fox' said:

Sounds like a cool clan! But... I Am In The Doodlers :D

Well if that changes let me know xD
  • Bump c:
  • Bumping. To be added members list.

Apologizes to those of you waiting for updates I've been on bedrest with several broken ribs I'll do my best to update this post with all new information as soon as possible
  • I would like to join! This sounds like a great clan for me, as I mostly mine in game, and I'd like to learn to build ^^
  • Kirodashi said:

I would like to join! This sounds like a great clan for me, as I mostly mine in game, and I'd like to learn to build ^^

Contact ArcDragon in game. Be sure to let him know you've already read over our clan information.

You're one of very few I don't have to direct here xD
  • Okay, ty ^^
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited August 2017
    i'll add this thread in my clan list :)

edit : already done it x)