Please report these guys they are being offensive

Spartan202Spartan202 Member
edited June 2017 in Community
He send holla even though i didnt as for items. After that they started cussing so i took pic and reported them and they got more mad. They might go telling people im a scammer please help so they wont go around sayin this.

Comments

• You should pm a mod
    By the way you don't have proof that you didn't ask for items
  • Yea no proof you didn't ask for items And also if your offended by cussing I think you may need to toughen up cause that's how the Internet even the world is dude
  • AllunarAllunar Member

Yea no proof you didn't ask for items And also if your offended by cussing I think you may need to toughen up cause that's how the Internet even the world is dude

Some people are sensitive to that kind of thing though.
  • edited May 2017

Yea no proof you didn't ask for items And also if your offended by cussing I think you may need to toughen up cause that's how the Internet even the world is dude

Some people are sensitive to that kind of thing though.
    So? This is the freaking internet, if you don't have thick enough skin, then you won't survive.

I really think you're lying Spartan. Because no one just does this out of nowhere, you must've instigated them. And someone told you to stop fighting, which means you did have an active role in this. You also seem to be closing and opening the chat box, which kind of seems weird. You are definitely not innocent in this situation, and you are trying to make yourself look like a saint to make this guy look like the devil.

Lmao has anyone else noticed how both of the threads were basically ignored?
  • Not this guys again....Yet!I know them.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Send this to mods since it contains vulgair language
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Please submit these to support.
This discussion has been closed.