Base Wars

GlobbardGlobbard Member
edited May 2017 in Player Events & Creations
"Come join us in the battlefield and wear your color with pride! Join the Red Clan!"

"Our Benevolence and Fighting Spirit will carry us to victory! Join the Blue Clan!"

"Anybody got Popcorn? Join neither and watch from afar."

This is BASE WARS!

Base Wars is a PVP Game where to win, you must have the most captured spots (Bases) before 5-10 minutes. You can join the Red Or Blue Side or you can even Spectate the whole battle.

HOW DOES THE GAME WORK?

1. The limit of players is from 6-8 (3v3 or 4v4) and only people who can be trusted and won't scam will be able to play as it involves a lot of block-placing
2. Each team will start inside their Castle.
3. When the timer starts, the players can either a.) Place the Colored Plaster of their team on a pedestal inside of the vacant bases and claim it as their own or b.) Hunt down the enemy team and try to kill them.
4. If there is a colored plaster already inside the base that is not of your team's color, you can remove it, and replace your team's colored plaster.
5. Whenever a person dies, they are sent back inside their own castle (through a checkpoint bumper)
6. After the timer stops, they can no longer fight nor place down anymore blocks.
7. There are 7 Bases, and the team with the most captured bases or the team who has the most colored plaster placed in the pedestal win the game.

OTHER FEW MECHANICS

1. Each player is given an amount of colored plaster, and another set of building blocks. These building blocks can be built anywhere in the battlefield, but they are used to block the entrances of each base (Each base is like a dome but with three different entrances. This mechanic allows players to defend the base that they claimed from other teams. If an enemy player tries to mine the building blocks, they will be slowed down and probably get attacked by the opponent. The colored plaster is used to place in the pedestal.
2. There are also power-ups which may or may not give an advantage to their team. There is a.) Hidey - which is a normal hidey bumper b.) Kewb-Bombs - which are normal qbee bombs given out through a dispenser and c.) Accelorings - which slows down the competition and moving them further away from the bases.

So far: The room is almost done, however, I'm still in need of a lot of things such as the Bomb and Acceloring Power-Up, the Spectators booth is not finished, and the red murk, which is a good fit inside a room like this. I am also looking into the power of the flash bumper and see if that also works well. Aside from that, the whole arena is in shape for a game or two of base wars.

If you want further information about this game, leave a comment, and if you want to see an inside look of the room, there is a portal which leads you to it. The portal is inside The Isle of Mine, and is facing near my brick oven facility. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Comments

• RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    This Is Cool!

I would like to join
  • Lil Natey said:

i wouldnt mind joining if you start a game, and wouldnt it be better to use flash instead of perm

I'd look into the flash bumper, but I can't seem to find a seller.

• Globbard said:

Lil Natey said:

i wouldnt mind joining if you start a game, and wouldnt it be better to use flash instead of perm

I'll donate you one, free of charge ^^
    add me ingame. I might not be online for a while though.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    sounds fun count me in for a round
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Hey napolitan, i might have a red murk. Let's meet in game, can't wait for it, napolitan!
  • Misticall said:

Globbard said:

Lil Natey said:

I'll donate you one, free of charge ^^
    add me ingame. I might not be online for a while though.
    Thanks for that Misticall. ^^

Hey napolitan, i might have a red murk. Let's meet in game, can't wait for it, napolitan!

Sure. If you accept like 55c .<. Trying to earn a lot of cubits. I cant even afford an accelo rn, let alone a red murk. Rip.