Tractor

With the farm update bringing ALOT of new items and mabye new ways to play, in the sneak peak it shows us thag the tractor is slow. Its kinda obvious but for a deco car, like the bunnymobile, being slow would be a problem. I thought mabye you could craft/buy attachments for the tractor, like an attachment that makes the grass suitable to plant in, an actual planting one-where you insert the seeds into the tractor/attachment, and watering attachment. Idk, i just thought of it lel.

Comments

• With the farm update bringing ALOT of new items and mabye new ways to play, in the sneak peak it shows us thag the tractor is slow. Its kinda obvious but for a deco car, like the bunnymobile, being slow would be a problem. I thought mabye you could craft/buy attachments for the tractor, like an attachment that makes the grass suitable to plant in, an actual planting one-where you insert the seeds into the tractor/attachment, and watering attachment. Idk, i just thought of it lel.

Well that might be in an update after. Everyone's been freaking out about it, so I assume Cosmic Cow's just trying to get it out, of course without the lag and stuff.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Maybe it's 'slow' so we can use it for farming. Think about it, when you see Tractors on the street it has 100 cars behind it because it has to go slow.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    in real life a tractor is slow too.....

also i like your idea, but pls also think about the ammount of coding behind it since they have to code everything from it..... so dont expect it to be even soon
  • CubitScopeCubitScope Member
    edited May 2017
    1. The tractor's purpose is most likely related to the farm rather than being an actual car.
    2. C'mon, even tractors in real life are slow.

"A tractor is an engineering vehicle specifically designed to deliver a high tractive effort (or torque) at slow speeds, for the purposes of hauling a trailer or machinery used in agriculture or construction."

3. -1 for the 'attachments'. I think it's better if we do planting and watering manually.
  • Ik

1. The tractor's purpose is most likely related to the farm rather than being an actual car.
    2. C'mon, even tractors in real life are slow.

"A tractor is an engineering vehicle specifically designed to deliver a high tractive effort (or torque) at slow speeds, for the purposes of hauling a trailer or machinery used in agriculture or construction."

3. -1 for the 'attachments'. I think it's better if we do planting and watering manually.

ik in real life its slow im just saying i doubt cosmic cow would add it without any special function, cuz otherwise who would use it? I guess for roleplays lel