Bought cubits and this happened...

I have no idea what it is about but i bought 20k in the cubic town center and as soon as i got the c, that happened.

is it a bug? whatever it is, its pretty cool at the same time

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    i think that is because you were on phone, when you let the game run in the background and then run again afterwards you get this kind of effects, buying cubits has sometimes the same effect because if you get the buy screen you basically run cc in the background with the play store opened as main
  • i think that is because you were on phone, when you let the game run in the background and then run again afterwards you get this kind of effects, buying cubits has sometimes the same effect because if you get the buy screen you basically run cc in the background with the play store opened as main

Ya. It does it on PC too.
  • i think that is because you were on phone, when you let the game run in the background and then run again afterwards you get this kind of effects, buying cubits has sometimes the same effect because if you get the buy screen you basically run cc in the background with the play store opened as main

probably but after 10-20 secs it goes back to normal again
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

i think that is because you were on phone, when you let the game run in the background and then run again afterwards you get this kind of effects, buying cubits has sometimes the same effect because if you get the buy screen you basically run cc in the background with the play store opened as main

probably but after 10-20 secs it goes back to normal again
    yeah i know, because you are running it in the background the things doesnt get loaded in properly.... so maybe they loaded in the right way after those 10/20 seconds again
  • just close the app and open again
  • XeymirXeymir Member
    edited May 2017
    Rip