Offensive person

He sent a holla saying Spartan202 has no life please help

Comments

• ThuggieThuggie Member
    HEYYYYY. I think I saw that dragon slayer dude . btw you should report it .
  • report that person, the mods/admin do look at reports.
  • Dude, whats the point? He just said you have no life lmao, there are people who endure loads of physical and verbal abuse, and then you come here and whine over someone saying you have no life? Come on, this is the freaking internet, get some thicker skin, or else you won't last a minute in literally any game. This shouldn't be offensive in the slightest bit, and in my honest opinion, this player should be let off with a verbal, not a formal, warning.
  • You must report to the support ticket.

http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/

Problem solved.Lock this up.
  • NerryNerry Member
    :) mun said:

You must report to the support ticket.

You're not a mod, the heck?
  • :) mun said:

You must report to the support ticket.

I don't think this needs to be reported to support..
  • This is just a matter of being able to take insults. You have skin that is 5x thinner than paper.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I know for sure this is ment as joke....

But yeah... like other's sayed endure it.... or if you really cant endure it just report it
  • He didnt do it as a joke he hates me alot.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

He didnt do it as a joke he hates me alot.

His hatred should not be allowed to destroy your life. Especially video game hatred. If the worst he can do with his hatred is to give weak insults, you'd just be weak for complaining. He is not threatening you, he is not hurting you. He is trying to defame you and there's no point because literally anyone who plays CC enough to want to defame others would ALSO have no life.

Yeah, he probably will do something to deserve serious punishment if he keeps up this behavior down the line. Right now, you're just showing that you are weaker than him.

Be strong, be brave, and show him that you cannot be bothered by his immaturity and hatred.
  • Dude, whats the point? He just said you have no life lmao, there are people who endure loads of physical and verbal abuse, and then you come here and whine over someone saying you have no life? Come on, this is the freaking internet, get some thicker skin, or else you won't last a minute in literally any game. This shouldn't be offensive in the slightest bit, and in my honest opinion, this player should be let off with a verbal, not a formal, warning.

Technically it is slightly offensive, but I completely agree with you, it should be brushed off. *pats back* Not everyone has skin as thick as bark like you do.
  • Nah i dont care i just want him to get reported cause he cusses and leaves alot ._.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

Nah i dont care i just want him to get reported cause he cusses and leaves alot ._.

Take some screenshots of him cussing then, and PM mods with them? It would probably work better lol.

Technically it is slightly offensive, but I completely agree with you, it should be brushed off. *pats back* Not everyone has skin as thick as bark like you do.
    My skin is as thicc* as some anime thighs, tyvm.
    Anyone who gets offended by such a comment should probably isolate themselves away from any public places, so they don't get fatally offended. He does say that he curses frequently, however, this is the only thing he shows, which is a rather sad excuse for "evidence of bullying."

Indeed, this doesn't seem like something bad enough to require mods to get involved