I want to hear Forumers...

YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
Just vote...

Comments

• Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Well. There is not actual stuff about it going on, It's just a changing of profile pictures. And they are not toxic either, i don't see what's wrong with it lol. For example, Someone could've changed their picture without others influence
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    It is toxic...
  • JadabugJadabug Member
    It's just a joke, bro. We're just having fun with arrows cause we think arrows are funny.
    Its not a joke, its a reminder of a mod deleting the spam post...
  • JadabugJadabug Member
    Yakroo said:

Its not a joke, its a reminder of a mod deleting the spam post...

Lol, she'll laugh about it cause it was a funny thing that happened. You live and you forget, you look back on memories like we all do.
    If you can't laugh about something that happened then you aren't moving on from it when it's brought up.
    To us it's a joke, it's not like we did something illegal or wrong. It's a silly thing. If it's affecting you as a person, then you need to rethink your mental health, dude. It's legit just an arrow we googled and got off google image.
    So if someone got stabbed by a knife to death and i made my profile pic a knife, Its a joke eh?
    Its not just me that gets the negative vibe...
  • JadabugJadabug Member
    Yakroo said:

So if someone got stabbed by a knife to death and i made my profile pic a knife, Its a joke eh?
    Its not just me that gets the negative vibe...

Stabbing someone with a knife is illegal, which is why I said that an arrow is a joke, nothing illegal.
    Also, no one that has an arrow as their profile picture has made a thread for everyone to do it unlike you or anyone else triggered by an arrow, so you're the ones telling people it's negative. You are making it negative. Where is your logic?
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    I don't see the bad thing on a Arrow ?
    Is it killing someone?
    Harming?
    No
    So there is no something toxic on a arrow lol
    And If someone don't take it as a joke then
    He can just ignore it..
    My logic is, someone started a arrow spam, a mod deleted it, peeps got angry, so they protest by making this arrow down profile pics to annoy that mod. Which is negative, example:
    Teacher: confiscated ur phone
    Students: complain and try to annoy the teacher
    Teacher: ... (feels she/he did something so wrong that everyone is reminding him/her doing)
  • JadabugJadabug Member
    Yakroo said:

My logic is, someone started a arrow spam, a mod deleted it, peeps got angry, so they protest by making this arrow down profile pics to annoy that mod. Which is negative, example:
    Teacher: ... (feels she/he did something so wrong that everyone is reminding him/her doing)

Lol. "Protest".
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Yakroo said:

I think a mod should delete all this arrow stuff and problem solved
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Yakroo said:

Except having your phone out in class has an actual negative impact. There was no problem with the arrow thing, whatever it was. Protesting unjust action is what civil liberty is all about. There was no reason to take it down, and that's what the profile pictures are trying to show. I don't see what could possibly be so bad about an arrow.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Neither do I Ashi but people always try follow the mods
  • JadabugJadabug Member
    Yakroo said:
    In my words, I don't find it as a protest. I don't have a problem with arrows, they help me know directions.
    Wow thanks for being literal
    I am not following the mods, he/she did something people didnt like, i think they shouldnt be reminded of it everyday and its just disrespectful.
  • The arrows are harmless huh?
    Well this discussion proves otherwise
    you can see if this continues a few hours it'll be a fight because of those arrows
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Yakroo said:

I am not following the mods, he/she did something people didnt like, i think they shouldnt be reminded of it everyday and its just disrespectful.

Let's look at it this way:
    A judge sentences an innocent man to time in prison. If people know for a fact that the man was innocent, why should they not try to tell the judge that? If the judge made a wrong decision, he should know about it and he should recant it.

Obviously a lot of the community feels as if a wrong decision was made. So why should it not get called out? It is having attention drawn to it in the hopes of having it corrected.
    Its like a wall, someone vandalizes it and peeps copy it and someone painted over it to make it look cleaner and 1 guy vandalized it again he got punished, now people r vandalizing it more to annoy that person, now im just the regular guy passing by and everytime i pass by i see the wall getting more vandalized and the one that cleaned it just ignores it cuz that small thing would just get bigger. Now as a passers-by i get negative vibe and all the walls r now negative what should i do?
    Words from Peng...
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited May 2017
    I do feel bad for arguing. But I don't feel bad for this. I did NOT start this nor do I promote, but I do according to you lot so whatever. I feel like it's unfair how William got banned. I am doing this, and said what I said cause of William being banned. I didn't have anything to do with spam of arrows >.> how about you blame the guy who started it instead of trying to blame me.

I said one thing on my wall, I was gonna leave it at that, I'm already talking to Cosmic about it. YOU were the one who started the argument on my wall. It's not my fault YOU commented there and got Luca & Eag involved. I'll admit what I did, how about you?
    You provoke people to argue, i am one of those people who accepted your apology i thought u came back and wanted to change, and i snapped when i saw your sarcasm, i am sorry for doing this and will is my friend too and luca and eag too, but if one mod did something wrong dont blame whole admins and mods cuz they r innocent. I agree with the cubesensei thing tho...
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Yes I think the arrow stuff it a fantastic use of everyone's time and resources.
    You stick it to the man.
    This friendly thread that got created that has zero arguing is evidence of that :)
    *sarcasm*
  • edited May 2017
    I joined the arrow squad because I believe in only one direction, Harry Stiles. If you thought I was going to say down, no because GRAVITY HURTS. For the men out there, they can not have my sticks. I need them for crating >:D! No man, women, or child shall claim my sticks...as their own.
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    *sigh*
  • enza widowenza widow Member
    edited May 2017
    I think.... I dont remember if i said this somewhere else or ... i guess i did :

"I know a high bridge!"

Let's go bottom arrows !!!!

=D

• iKONICiKONIC Member
    Now we're arguing about arrows? ._.

*sighs* *goes back crying about Kim Samuel and Kang Daniel for getting the lowest rank in dance position* *complains about knets judging them by visuals and not talent*

*looks at this post again* *gets reminded about when netizens accused an idol for plagiarizing a dance move, which is called standing* *Realizes its a dream* *sighs in relief*

Arrows. Gravity... LEMME FLY AWAY PLS.
  • YiRUMAYiRUMA Member
    Purple purp purp purp Purpe, pur purple purp Purple.
    I got it from here...