Player made Quests!

Thats a suggestion btw.
Would be cool if there was a quest bumper, cause I see a lot of clans with tasks.
You bump
Select the amount of cubit for reward
select the amount of time the quest can be made
(after these 3 steps, money from your pocket is taken , its in the bumper. So if the reward is 25c, and it can be made two times , The bumper will take 50c from you.)
You select the number of items you want , and there you go!

Now, how does the players use it?
you bump it
A message show up, showing reward, Item wanted , and quantity.
If you accept the quest, Its like the dev made quests, but its red .
You go get the items
And Bump it again.
confirmation window, if you really want to sell the items
AND BADABOOM. You get your money.

It could also be used as Buying machines .
So to make it easier , Just gonna suggest buying machines . Works the same way as the bumper.
just no quest.

Comments

• Buying machines?THEN WHY HAVE CASH REGS IN THE GAME
    Thuggie said:

Thats a suggestion btw.
    Would be cool if there was a quest bumper, cause I see a lot of clans with tasks.
    You bump
    (after these 3 steps, money from your pocket is taken , its in the bumper. So if the reward is 25c, and it can be made two times , The bumper will take 50c from you.)

you bump it
    You go get the items
    And Bump it again.

So to make it easier , Just gonna suggest buying machines . Works the same way as the bumper.
    just no quest.

• ThuggieThuggie Member

Buying machines?THEN WHY HAVE CASH REGS IN THE GAME

Thuggie said:

Thats a suggestion btw.
    You bump

you bump it
    You go get the items
    And Bump it again.

just no quest.

Vends are also remplacing cash regs . But it hapened .
    Then why having a smartphone, we already have a clip clap
  • Thuggie said:

Buying machines?THEN WHY HAVE CASH REGS IN THE GAME

Thuggie said:

Thats a suggestion btw.
    You bump

you bump it
    You go get the items
    And Bump it again.

just no quest.

Vends are also remplacing cash regs . But it hapened .
    Then why having a smartphone, we already have a clip clap
    What in the world is a clip clap
  • I would like buyer version of vends. Add a quantity limit. Or simply add the amount of c you wanna spend I guess. Would make things pretty simple.

Honestly though I would really like a runescape style grand exchange in all games lol. Would make finding prices much more simple rather than having people complain about a price or losing money because a price suddenly (and for no really apparent reason.) changed overnight. Got called a scammer for selling my bunny car for 60k not 40k zzz not sure how we're supposed to keep up with some of these price changes.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    The idea itself needs a little bit of polishing but everyone focusing on the cash register side of it. Lets instead look at the idea of player made quests.
    It has been suggested a few times but its something i would personally love to see in the game.
    Not many people build adventure maps and even fewer people then play them. But what if you could earn small amounts of xp for playing these adventure maps?
    @SirKewberth has commented in the past on making special markers to identify adventure map realms or other great built realms approved by devs where you can complete them for small amount of xp rewards.
    We havnt got this because they haven't found a good way to impliment it without people just grinding away at them for levling up.
    But its something i believe we really do need to encourage people to visit some of the great realms the game has to offer. Yes the game allows for making friends hanging out and building shops, but it was founded on the ideas of building things for an interactive community. This could be the thing that brings that back to the game.
    One day i hope to see a community of aspiring builders,adventurers,parkour master and all other types of player hanging out and exploring the vast world that we have all helped create here.
  • =Q==Q= Member
    Player made quests...Niiiiiiice :-D
  • ThuggieThuggie Member
    =Q= said:

Player made quests...Niiiiiiice :-D

I know you +-+
    I nevurrr forget a nametag +-+
    I will find you.....

I will HUG YOU.
  • XeymirXeymir Member
    Because people are getting made about this, than how about having one "Quest bumper" in a realm to prevent them being used as vends.. xD
  • Xeymir said:

Because people are getting made about this, than how about having one "Quest bumper" in a realm to prevent them being used as vends.. xD

This would still be used as a vend. Second it would limit people actually making quests. Or force them to use a ton of small rooms to create quests.

It would likely also be abused on the quest side unless it's like a prize dispenser and locks after a single use for each person.
  • XeymirXeymir Member
    Pandorite said:

Xeymir said:

This would still be used as a vend. Second it would limit people actually making quests. Or force them to use a ton of small rooms to create quests.

It would likely also be abused on the quest side unless it's like a prize dispenser and locks after a single use for each person.
    True..
  • -1 just a feeling
  • player made quests. gr8 idea. personally i'd love a sortof mannequin that could actually speak some lines -like the npc in the slime adventure mode.

the bumper idea - not so much