Stalking

Stalking players outside the game (like in social media sites) isn't allowed right? Is it a bannable offense?

Can someone confirm?

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Any activities that happen outside either the game or these forums can't be policed by us really. Just use systems in those social media sites to either report or block the people in question, would be my advice.
  • ThuggieThuggie Member
    if it's hapening to you, goodluck.
  • justmegjustmeg Member
    What about sharing someone's personal info (one thats not yours) to other players?
  • Justmeg said:

What about sharing someone's personal info (one thats not yours) to other players?

It is bannable if I am correct, but basically useless. Once the damage is done, it's done.
  • SnowiezSnowiez Member
    im creeped out by two players who found my instagram and are always following me in-game now and being just creepy o.o if its bannable please help me e.e
  • snowiez said:

im creeped out by two players who found my instagram and are always following me in-game now and being just creepy o.o if its bannable please help me e.e

Was it orange tail and pud? :0 they are some creepy fellows...
    Jkjkjk xD
  • SnowiezSnowiez Member
    'Sir.Fox' said:

snowiez said:

Was it orange tail and pud? :0 they are some creepy fellows...
    Jkjkjk xD
    i wish it was them at least they wouldn't creep the heck out of me
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    snowiez said:

Lol XDDD I know both of them XD