Suggestion that will help reduce lag!

AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
edited May 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
A simple, logically suggestion...
This suggestion either could be a item/bumper/perk (Bumper idea by Kewbin Rednubnu-- Redwood.)
So, when you turn this perk on, or bump the bumper... it will not show Qbees!
This will reduce the lag...

Some extra parts that COULD be added:
Only shows friends.
(Only if its not a bumper)When you leave a realm, and the system/holla message pops up right? So, to not confuse people, or in case people forget, there would be a message saying: Qbees are not shown. Something like that.

Comments

• ThuggieThuggie Member
    Mh. I think it would be really annoying for people who are hiden . I think some might always put on friends or me only, and then nobody could talk to them . And its not the only way it could be annoying .
  • Thuggie said:

Mh. I think it would be really annoying for people who are hiden . I think some might always put on friends or me only, and then nobody could talk to them . And its not the only way it could be annoying .

There is still a chat log... you just wont be able to see the qbee and bubble that pops up when they send a message...
  • KewbinKewbin Member
    Thuggie said:

Point of this suggestion is to reduce lag in some Parkour, Race or other game realms where the amount of FPS might be important...
    I think there's no time to talk to others while you try your best to get written in leaderboard... ^.^

• AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited May 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

Oorrrrrrrr
    Just turn parentals on.It isnt that hard

I did that when Bunnyzilla came, did not really help a bunch... my game froze... maybe because there was like 100+ on the overworld...
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited May 2017
    How is hiding everyone reducing the lag? You'll all there just using it takes more space for the code to hide you. If 50 people are there, the games still loads the realms for the same amount of people
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited May 2017

How is hiding everyone reducing the lag? You'll all there just using it takes more space for the code to hide you. If 50 people are there, the games still loads the realms for the same amount of people

How long have you been playing games?
    Have you ever turned on parental controls? No? Then I see why your saying that junk.
    Turning off names reduced lag. Not showing qbees will reduce lag even more...
    ALSO! Once players are turned off, the game won't load the players...
    You failed.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    well, the lag would be reduced. but it wouldnt be as good...... i think
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I always have names off, but it doesn't help, it's like removing 5 qbees from a full room. Just makes it easier to see, aka for parkours
  • KewbinKewbin Member

It's all about textures...
    When you turn off all advanced options in tweaks (jumble-stacks, shading) the game won't load some textures/models which leads to smoother framerate.
    Same with players. If you disable showing players, game won't load it's model and texture.
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    edited May 2017
    My suggestion is that when bumped the bumper all players should be visually shrinker or just we see a head or outline of a qubee only we looks normal.(this should be in each player's view)
  • ThuggieThuggie Member

Thuggie said:

There is still a chat log... you just wont be able to see the qbee and bubble that pops up when they send a message...
    In hollas, chatlog is nearly unaccessible, because of the many players coming in. And hidey bumper plus mute ?
  • Thuggie said:

Thuggie said:

In hollas, chatlog is nearly unaccessible, because of the many players coming in. And hidey bumper plus mute ?
    What??
  • ThuggieThuggie Member

Thuggie said:

Thuggie said:

What??
    in hollas, many players come in, and theres a message when they coMe, so Chatlog is spammed by system . And if you bump the mute, they cant talk, so you cant see or hear them.
  • Thuggie said:

Thuggie said:

Thuggie said:

What??
    in hollas, many players come in, and theres a message when they coMe, so Chatlog is spammed by system . And if you bump the mute, they cant talk, so you cant see or hear them.
    What's that got to do with my suggestion?