Erm.. Admins there?

AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
edited May 2017 in General Chat
This message is still at the top... (On forums, not in game.)

• Easter update! Includes a new pack and lot more.
• Egg Hunt 2017 has begun! Collect eggs and get rewards.

Comments

• It's probably your device because mine says something with Ram Week being over
  • It's probably your device because mine says something with Ram Week being over

It does? O-O

I meant the forums, thanks luc.
  • ThuggieThuggie Member
    just click on the little cross of the top right corner of the message
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited May 2017
    Thuggie said:

just click on the little cross of the top right corner of the message

... that will remove the message, my point is that the message is outdated, so it should be updated... Easter was last month, egg event ended 2 weeks ago.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Well press the X it's not that hard. It'll reopen once it's updated. But if you log out you'll see it, and in the case for logging out j(being treated as a new visitor basically) I think it's nice as it'll always throughout the month show who one the raffle
  • Well press the X it's not that hard. It'll reopen once it's updated. But if you log out you'll see it, and in the case for logging out j(being treated as a new visitor basically) I think it's nice as it'll always throughout the month show who one the raffle

Oh... you don't understand either..
    My point is that the message is OUTDATED. It needs to be UPDATED!
    My point is not to get RID OFF IT!
  • ThuggieThuggie Member
    Its always like that. I think its meant to be saw one time, then deleted by the player .
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    It's outdated, yes, obviously. And there's obviously an X button which is there for a reason >.>
  • edited May 2017
    I want the broadcast message when there is nothing else to put to have some random educational fact :D!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

I want the broadcast message when there is nothing else to put to have some random educational fact :D!

omg yaaas, cubic fun facts :D
  • obitoobito Member

This message is still at the top... (On forums, not in game.)

• Easter update! Includes a new pack and lot more.
    • Egg Hunt 2017 has begun! Collect eggs and get rewards.

mine is also saying that xd

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    It has been like that always...;
    The most recent message will remain visible until replaced with a new one...unless you click the x ofc. ;)

Yes, that would be nice... a fun-fact
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    There's no news at the moment, so pretty much what Scorto said. BUT, the Easter one is quite overdue so will remove it.

New ones will appear when there's something to announce :)
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Hope this helps :)