12.PNG 123.7K
    13.PNG 230.3K
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited May 2017
    Y1_s2 said:

more c:

Y1_s2 said:

Done?

Snow did say you can photoshop your drawing, so I think she doesn't wants a photoshop of the original picture.
  • SnowiezSnowiez Member

Y1_s2 said:

more c:

Y1_s2 said:

Done?

Snow did say you can photoshop your drawing, so I think she doesn't wants a photoshop of the original picture.
    I said you can photoshop your drawing A BIT I didn't say you can just put filters over the original picture! xD
  • I beg to differ hand drawn can look amazing it just depends on the person/skill/style. (and even your own personal taste in art) I could pull examples if you like.

Forgive Me xD I know some very skilled artists who don't do digital. Just felt the need to say something.
  • SnowiezSnowiez Member
    Pandorite said:

I beg to differ hand drawn can look amazing it just depends on the person/skill/style. (and even your own personal taste in art) I could pull examples if you like.

Forgive Me xD I know some very skilled artists who don't do digital. Just felt the need to say something.

I love hand drawings and i can only draw hand drawings, but i want to use the drawing as my profile picture and a hand-drawn drawing wont look good!
    And again i say, i LOVE hand drawn drawings and respect EVERY type of artist!
    You can enter your hand drawings...but you most probably wont have a chance of winning as good as it looks, it wont look good as a profile picture and i want it to be good as a profile picture.
    And again i will say i LOVE them and RESPECT them!