A shout out for Superxtreme

Thanks for showing me how to get car keys into vends I appreciate it :3

Comments

• This type of thanks-thread would be better expressed with a PM to Super directly. :)
  • Then it isn't a shout out lol
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    *cough* activity wall *cough*
  • why shout it out anyways xD. Just say thanks on activity wall like ware said or like lib said in PM or possibly in game
  • Can I ask why it matters to you at all? Its simply a public thanks. To often more/admins of games go without thanks and instead receive complaints so I enjoy showing my support a appreciation for them.

You would be amazed at how happy people are to receive a simple thank you. A acknowledgment of the things they have done.

If you don't like the thread then move on it doesn't bother me any.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    edited May 2017
    The reason is that posts such as these clog up the forum, it is indeed rare for players to show their appreciation and so I am sure it will make Super happy to see this but as BJDware said, these kind of posts would do better on the activity wall :) everyone will still be able to see it there, but it won't push other forum posts down.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Nice that he helped ya :D

(Though it needs on the activity wall instead in a thread)
  • I'll keep it in mind for the future
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Siddd said:

The reason is that posts such as these clog up the forum, it is indeed rare for players to show their appreciation and so I am sure it will make Super happy to see this but as BJDware said, these kind of posts would do better on the activity wall :) everyone will still be able to see it there, but it won't push other forum posts down.

Locking it up, reason mentioned by sid
This discussion has been closed.